Tuesday 31 March 2015

THANKS ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED A FALSE UNBIBLICAL DOCTRINE

Thanks R
Good verses but none of them prove once saved always saved....you see if that is true then my free choice goes out the window.. If I am given 100$ in a bank note then that gift is mine but there is nothing to stop me from flushing it down the toilet..
Gifts can be accepted or rejected...accepted and then rejected...JESUS is saying to zaccheus salvation has come to your house but there is nothing to stop zaccheus or his house 10 years later saying I don't need this salvation I would rather have lucifer
 As to the verse.. You have not chosen me but I have chosen you.  That too depends on whether you choose to be chosen....
BOTTOM LINE
IT WOULD NEVER BE WRONG TO THROW YOURSELF AT THE MERCY OF GOD...IN WHATEVER CIRCUMSTANCES....ONLY PRIDE EOULD PREVENT ONE FROM DOING THIS..PRIDE HUNG ON TO WOULD EXCLUDE ONE FROM HEAVEN...
THANK GOD FOR PURGATORY...A CHANCE TO LEARN UNFINISHED LESSONS DOWN HERE...UP THERE IN PURGATORY....
long before I learned about purgatory which is a step in the right direction in eternal life...no one going to purgatory is lost but just perfecting love..I had a dream with my father who had recently died....it's the kind of dream that would be impossible to think up...I pray for my parents many times a day..both have passed on as has my bro of 8 years my senior...none were evangelically proclaiming CHRISTIANS and I asked God to show me my dad...my dad was a typically proud military INDIAN army BRITISH colonel..full of pride...but very nice too in many ways..no obvious evil in him.. A nice guy...too proud to go around saying he loved JESUS...anyway...here was the dream....he was like the majority of BRITISH of his day extremely racist and when travelling by train he would travel first class private compartment...third class was wooden seats packed with women babies children.. Terrible smell..etc etc..people sleeping up on the luggage racks...some on the roof..some hanging on to the train from the outside...you can imagine..
So in my dream here I was in the cheapest compartment on an INDIAN railway train..I looked up and saw my dad on the luggage rack propped up on one arm and smiling down on me.."Hi dad what's up??" "Son I'm learning lessons!!!" He was taking his retraining very well.. I asked him how my mum was and he said that she was in school learning lessons too..I woke up with a very good feeling and will never forget this dream...my dad in normal life would never even travel in such a compartment and definitely not lie on a luggage rack...
If you want proof of biblical purgatory I will send it to you but you can find it on the Internet too.
Gaining eternal life..is not the same as going straight to heaven...purgatory is a passage to heaven.. Heaven is a place of total love....do you have total love now??? Then you could go straight to heaven..personally I still have a great deal to learn...
HOPE THAT WAS A A HELP...

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment