Saturday 9 May 2015

70 years today 9th may 2015

70 years today...70 YEARS TODAY....
9th of May 2015
  THERE IS SOMETHING BIBLICALLY MAGICAL ABOUT THE NUMBER 70...

Today marks the 70th anniversary of the defeat of Germany and huge celebrations are taking place in the country that gave more human life to bring about this great victory.....Russia....

if you have the opportunity please tune in to RT  and watch the celebrations and the enormous Victory parade and learn some really important History...

remember that History is really just HIS STORY....the story of Jesus and His great love for His creation..

TODAY IS ALSO THE 55th birthday of my beloved fellow soldier and wife and faithful companion IRMGARD MARGERETE ......

we just call her mum as she is the mother of 7 of the most extraordinary children...MIKEY 30, MAREIANGELA 27, JAZMINE 25, NATASHA 23, DAVID 20, JEMIMA 16 and last but not least MICHELLE 13...

Today because of the enormous significance of this day not just for our family but for the whole world, we will take a day off. 

First we must attend our Legion of Mary meeting which starts in about 90 minutes, so I will have to hurry to complete this important message to you.

Tomorrow the 70 years will be over and because of the determination of the human race on this planet not to acknowledge their God and Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as laid down in your Holy Bible in 2nd Chronicles ch 7:14

will begin an allowed by God, period of Hell on Earth as we prepare for the next final earthly war...WW3...

culminating in the eventual defeat of evil in the battle of Armageddon and the return of Jesus Christ and His followers and heavenly host to restore this planet and establish a new heaven and a new earth.

When will this start???

I believe it started years ago in His Story, History but will begin to be visible for even the most blind of us this summer and autumn.

If I am wrong, and I sincerely hope I am, then we will have a little more time but I also sincerely believe the I have not got this wrong....

THE VERY BEST PREPARATION THAT YOU CAN MAKE FOR THIS FLOOD TIDE OF EVIL THAT WILL GATHER GREAT SPEED OVER THE COMING FEW WEEKS AND MONTHS IS TO .....

G E T.  R I G H T. W I T H. GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST..MAKE YOUR PEACE WITH HIM FIRSTA AND FOREMOST... 

MAKE YOUR PEACE WITH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re read 2nd CHRONICLES CHAPTER 7: 14. And apply it to yourself....do not blame others.. The buck stops right here....

that is what I intend to do and keep doing for the rest of my life here as I approach my 77th year on November the 22nd....

By which time we will be able to see more clearly what I am trying to tell you in this short letter.

As an after thought...as it is mum's birthday too.

We will be short of about 50 euro for staying home today...Would anyone like to help???

GBY KGFG.
michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment