Sunday 31 May 2015

A PERSONAL LETTER TO ONE OF MY VERY BEST FRIENDS

A PERSONAL LETTER TO ONE OF MY VERY BEST FRIENDS
DEAR BEST FRIEND
SO NOW YOU MUST BE 59?
I am glad I was able to wish you happy birthday although prematurely...
Now I have a serious question for you....
I realise that you are extremely busy and that your time is taken up with being a super active MD and a pro life activist...
Because I have an extremely inquisitive mind and also because I have been a drop out since the end of the 60s, I have found out a great deal as to how this world is run... It is actually nothing new and a cursory glance at your kjv bible will really tell you all, but until the advent of Internet information technology, the powers that have always been are taking some severe knocks...
THE BOUGHT AND PAYED FOR MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS NO LONGER GETTING ITS OWN WAY... Alternative media is now available to millions.. I would love you to watch a couple of 3 minute videos by brother Nathanael and then a longer one by EUSTACE Mullins, a Christian who went to be with the Lord in 2010... 
He was and still is a pain in the neck to little lord lucy!!!!
Here are the links.  Two short ones from brother Nathanael just out hours ago

And now EUSTACE longer but power packed

THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT YO YOU..



GBY KGFG 
Love michael

No comments:

Post a Comment