Monday 25 May 2015

LETTER TO MY KIDS


Letter to my kids...20  May 2015

I know you will say that I have said this so many times before.. 

Actually I have been saying this since 1975/6 so this is nothing new...
When you know the game plan, the outcome is very easy to predict.. 

The timing of course is another factor altogether.

So what is the game plan???
Very simply it is GOOD versus evil!! Plain and simple!!!

John 10:10

God created His crowning glory, MANKIND...You and me...
He gave us free choice by at the same time allowing evil to be there too.

Isaiah 45:7King James Version (KJV)I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Why??? Because if there was no evil, an even rather seemingly attractive evil, a deceiving evil, then there would not be a possibility for free choice.
We would be meaningless robots doing meaningless good whether we wanted to or not...

Ok dad where is this going??
I have one of those sneaky feelings again...OK we know about your doom watching, we have grown up with you believing this kind of doomsday stuff!!

Like an incurable doom watcher, I think something huge is going to happen this late August through September and October....If we get to my 77th Birthday on November 22 with nothing really big happening then once again I will be wrong and very very happy to be wrong because that means there is more time before all hell breaks lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment