Saturday 31 October 2015

Freemasons and little lord demonic lucy

FREEMASONS AND LUCIFER

Take a look at this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/06U4O9fJZew

Father Norbert, I believe this.. I also believe that the Vatican has been overrun by Freemasons ....who worship lucifer ....
The chief bankers the Rothschild rulers of this world are worshipping Lucifer
THIS IS A TAPE FROM THE LATE STANLEY MONTEITH, somebody whom I loved and admired very very much and WITH WHOM I CARRIED ON A SHORT BUT VERY ILLUMINATING CORRESPONDENCE....
  1. Stan Monteith

    Stanley Kimball Monteith (February 17, 1929 – September 29, 2014) was a radio host and author and a retired orthopedic surgeon, popularly known as Doctor Stan. He hosted a daily radio show called Radio Liberty. wikipedia.org




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment