Friday 16 October 2015

TO MY ELDEST SON MIKEY

TO MIKEY MY ELDEST SON..
MIKEY we HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM A TOUGH DAY IN COLOGNE...I T WAS RAINING AND SO FEW PEOPLE WERE INTERESTED IN OUR MESSAGE OF THE LOVE OF JESUS. 

In the morning mum and I had picked up SHELLY from the airport and then we went to Cologne ...

it was tough..every day we make at least 50 to 60,€ but today we could just manage 34€ and we had to come home..

 Every day we make at least 50€ but today we just couldn't manage it so we came home a little defeated

But we had tried our best.

Then I thought how much I missed you and Dave too but mainly you..

I wished you were here but then I thought that now you are fighting once again on your own. You are in good hands.. Michael ZERBS is taking oversight of you.

We have managed to escape any huge catastrophe from the NWO take over of the world.. No world war..no economic crash...nothing really bad happening but only slowly and incrementally..being steered towards hell on earth.

So this is just to tell you that with a little wine in my body that I love you and pray for you many many many times a day for Dave too and for Ang EB Cher Jaz and Ruby who gave SHELLY the time of her life in England..

MIKEY never give up.. Your crazy Dad And your crazy mum will always always always love you and help you whenever we have the opportunity.

Keep going MIKEY take care of Dave..he is so very very very precious..
I love you my eldest most marvellous son my MIKEY going it on his own.

Jesus loves you too.

Mum and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment