Wednesday 4 June 2014

TO MY BROTHER ANDREW FROM HOLLAND

TO MY BROTHER ANDREW FROM HOLLAND... THERE WAS A FAMOUS BROTHER ANDREW FROM HOLLAND WHO SMUGGLED BIBLES INTO THE OLD SOVIET UNION.. THIS IS ANOTHER BUT JUST AS IMPORTANT BROTHER ANDREW.. We are all very important in God's eyes..I have often told you that if you really want to find out about anything, just remember God's telephone number.....M A T 7 7 This is either A god damned lie or it is the truth... I am going to suggest to you that it is the truth...THE WORD OF GOD IS THE TRUTH..ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS TAKEN IN CONTEXT... I WANTED TO BE A CHRISTIAN IN THE VERY SAME CHURCH THAT JESUS ESTABLISHED 2000 years ago.. OK HOW DO I DO THAT.. one.................................ask...JUST ASK ...this amazing God who sent His Son Jesus Christ into the world to save sinners.. two..................................look up and believe what you read in MATTHEW ch 7 verse 7 three.................................EXPECT TO GET ANSWERS AND ONE MUST PUT ALL ONES OWN PRECONCEIVED IDEAS ON THE BACK BURNER. four....................................I could stop right here and leave the rest up to you five.....................................let me tell you what happened to me..I started to investigate on this amazing new portable encyclopaedia called the internet..that is where I was directed to go and I suggest that you do the same. Now armed with my King James Bible and the internet I found out the following.. Church history and historians many of whom had no Christian axe to grind showed me that the Roman Catholic Church founded on Peter the chief apostle was the true church.. I spent one whole year of classes disputing and arguing but always giving way to scripture... Now why don't you do the same?????? You will need a Catechism of the Catholic Church. You will need a Bible KJV IS JUST PERFECT EVEN THOUGH IT IS DEEMED A PROT BIBLE AND NOT A CAT ONE... Now one thing that will probably put you off from the very beginning is this church of bells and smells and WORSHIPPING SAINTS AND HOLY MOTHER MARY...Borgia popes who should have been in jail...and lots of mistakes carried out by those in charge..the list of failures is so great that this is one of the miracles to support belief in this church..Any other denomination would have been long ago discarded but by some TRICK...FORCE...THIS CHURCH HAS SURVIVED IN TACT for 2000 years and now we have our 264 th pope in Francis.... MATTHEW CH 16:18 is the key THIS IS THE PROMISE FROM JESUS THAT HE WILL BUILD THIS CHURCH.. He could not guarantee only wonderful spirit filled and sinless people but he could guarantee its continual existence until the end of this planet's time. I THINK THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR RIGHT NOW BUT LET ME TELL YOU THAT I FOUND THE FOLLOWING IN THIS CHURCH WHICH ONE DOES NOT FIND IN THE DENOMINATIONS OF THE PROTS ACTS CH 1:8 ACTS CH 4:32,33,34 and mark 16:15 and hundreds more not practised by cafeteria STYLE CHOOSE A BIT HERE BUT NOT THERE bible PROTESTANTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment