Friday 21 August 2015

BIBLE BELIEVERS B.S.

BIBLE BELIEVERS B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!'

My Protestant evangelical brothers and sisters talk a great deal to me about going to a solid BIBLE PREACHING CHURCH..GET YOUR SOLID MEAL EVERY SUNDAY!!!! They tell me..

LEARN FROM A REAL MAN OF GOD?????? BILLY GRAHAM????
Or anyone who can just open the scriptures..KING JAMES VERSION preferably AND FEED YOU THE WORDDDDDDDDD THE WORRRRRRRD...THE GOOD SOLID WORD...

This got me thinking?????????????

Wot duz the solid WURD teach????????????

Salvation through the blood of Christ shed on Calvary for your sin and my sin.....

Yes.....and wot else???????

Nuffink more...just that......

NOW A REAL NASTY UNCOMFORTABLE QUESTION......

DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NASTY AND EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE WORDS OF    wait for it.        JESUS???

FORSAKE EVERYTHING..everything...job... Family....mother....father....wife ......children.....FOR MY NAME's SAKE...
LUKE 14:33

Live communally acts ch 2:44&45

Mark 16:15 GO NOW INTO ALL THE WORLD...JUST GO..DONT WORRY JUST GO....I WILL PROVIDE.

Let the dead bury the dead...
No time to say goodbye to parents...
I have to marry  so excuse me....
Take no purse no cash just go and trust...

Preach that kind of stuff and your church would soon be empty...

By the way I know HE WORKS....MY WIFE AND I LEFT THE WEST COAST OF BRAZIL AND ARRIVED 3&1/2 months later in Singapore having departed with about 50$ and we arrived in Bombay India with over 3000 $ ...

We never learned this in a solid bible preaching church just warming up the benches Sunday by Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment