Friday 21 August 2015

JEWS

JEWS......
No one can say that I am anti Semitic. I am not a Jew hater but I am an evil hater. Put a D in front of evil...then you have devil...we do not have to love the devil.
MY BELOVED LORD AND SAVIOUR IS A JEW..WAS A JEW...HOW CAN I HATE THE JEWS.?????
Listen to brother NATHANAEL ON YOUTUBE. an ex Jew converted to Orthodox Christianity.
He puts the Jews and their stolen state of Israel into its proper proportions.
John ch 8:44 makes it quite clear that those Jews, 99% of them hate Jesus are of their father the devil.Their story is that Christ is the illegitimate son of Mary and a sex starved Roman Soldier...
For all that and their wickedness, in running the world, the USA. CONTROLLING MONEY THROUGH THE BANKS AND ALL WARS AND AND UTTER HELL EVERYWHERE THEY GO..THEY ARE SMART AND EXTREMELY CLEVER...WE SHOULD STILL LOVE AND PRAY FOR THEM.. We do not have to promote their wickedness but rather expose it.. I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment