Thursday 24 September 2015

A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST

A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST and with his holy mother and with all the saints. Choose any one you like...

HEY THERE !!!! Reader!!!!!
Did you know that Jesus Christ is sitting right beside me as I write this to you??????
Oh my God!!!!!! Michael Jaffray has gone crazy!!!! He's really flipped his lid!!!!!!! Poor Irmgard !!!!!! We must pray for her !!!!!!!! Imagine having a crazy husband like that???????
Well my friend ??? Hope you are still my friend ???? The truth is that he is standing, sitting, lying, walking, driving, working, playing or whatever, right beside you too.....
How the heck do I know this?????

Hebrews 13:5King James Version (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU!!!!!  I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Now that is either a bl...y lie or it's the truth?

You decide!!!!!

I can't do that for you !!!!!

I know it's true even though Christian Leaders have said and I quote, ........that it is dangerous to have a personal relationship with Christ!!!!????!!!!????!!!!??

Really ??????

I guess they mean that we must only have a collectively together relationship with him in case we get away from the party control line??!!!

Well, let's look at it this way...

How do I know if the voice that could be coming from Jesus is true or not???

Check it carefully with his WORD...john ch 1. In the beginning was the word, and the WORD WAS GOD...

SO if this voice tells me to throw myself out the window, then the scriptures which incidentally you should be reading and committing promises to memory every day, will either back up or refute what the voice is telling you.

It's just that simple MAT77 you check out that reference yourself. Matthew chapter 7 verse 7..

Bye for now..more later...

REMEMBER YOU TOO CAN KNOW JESUS CHRIST VERY PERSONALLY...BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOUR WIFE, HUSBAND, BEST FRIEND OR EVEN YOURSELF....think about it good and hard!!

Please get back to me....

FOR ME... AND THIS COULD BE FOR YOU TOOOOOO....THIS IS THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE THAT ANY HUMAN BEING CAN HAVE..better than sex...better than any imaginable human material pleasure..Rothschild 500 trillion £....or or or......

No comments:

Post a Comment