Tuesday 1 September 2015

A SAD SIDE OF MY LIFE...

Dear R my auto bio script writer
I've never ever really told you about one very sad side of my life.
I so longed for my kids to become famous singers.. EMI RECORDS spent one million € on them and they made such a beautiful album called CARRY ME HOME.....PERFECT DAY.....F..K THE WORLD GIVE ME JESUS.. And when the album was launched 8 years ago they sold only 4000 albums and not 4,000,000. So it was a flop...this evening I've been watching some of their super videos bringing back such memories....it all was to no avail and they quarrelled and broke up...JAZMINE and Natasha went to England and after getting on the finals of X Factor have become Lesbian Models...Angela is married to Elija Blue the second child of Cher...and MIKEY Dave and the two smaller ones, not so small now. Jemima aged 16  and Michelle 14 live with us..
I would willingly swap any success from my auto bio to see my kids reunited and working together to entertain the world and making the cash they never made as missionary children singing in countless schools, orphanages, prisons, city centres, old folks homes and and and...
I enclose some links for you to watch if you have the time..all from 8 years ago...
Maybe you can somehow work this all in...I think my two eldest will be leaving us soon to go and live in Nuremberg with a friend who runs a music school. We will be sad to see them go as it has been sad to see them break up and become do sad..we have stormed heaven for them every single day and somehow HE WILL DO SOMETHING FOR THEM..MAYBE THE VERY SOON COMING ?????? END TIME EVENTS AD TIME OF GREAT CONFUSION WILL BE UPON US..IRMGARD AND I ARE SO CHALLENGED WITH OUR DAILY WITNESSING AND COME HOME INSPIRED BUT THEY HAVE SO LITTLE TO DO AND ARE BORED AND DISCOURAGED...HERE ARE SOME GREAT LINKS OF THEIR SONGS
CARRY ME HOME

PERFECT DAY

AND MANY MANY MORE FOR THE LOOKING AND THE PICKING..
MAYBE YOU CAN THINK OF SOMETHING??????
They are not sold out Christians but rather bitter that the Lord seemed not to help them..

GBY for your interest

No comments:

Post a Comment