Sunday 13 September 2015

IF I WERE THE DEVIL

IF I WERE THE DEVIL?????????

Who and what would be my greatest enemy?????

NUMBER ONE (who) ON MY LIST WOULD BE...........
Jesus Christ, the saviour and the messiah and the only begotten Son of the Living God!!!!!

NUMBER TWO (what) 

THE WORD...THE WRITTEN RECORDED WORD....
T H E  H O L Y  B I B L E...........a flat earth book.....

NUMBER THREE (what)

ANY IDEA THAT THE EARTH, GOD'S CREATED EARTH, IS THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE...

Get rid of these THREE and then I will be KING.....

WITH MY UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF CASH, I WOULD INVEST IT ON GETTING RID OF THESE THREE POWERFUL FACTS!!!!!!

I would come up with crazy false pseudo science..

I would rely heavily on mind controlling methods using the 100% controlled mass media in particular to promote this pseudo science.

I would get SO CALLED reputable  luciferian, criminal, mafioso, MASONIC scientists to prove to the goyim, ( the sub human cattle ), the useless eaters, the masses, those who are not  the elite followers and worshippers of satan, lucifer or whatever name you want to call the devil, and of course MONEY, 

that we are living on a spinning ball.

I would use the Jewish race in particular to do this, Why?????

Because.....this was the race that rejected Jesus Christ, because He did not match up to their expectations..

THEY DESPERATELY NEEDED A MILITARILY BRILLIANT DYNAMIC CHARISMATIC SUCCESSFUL LEADER TO CONQUER AND DOMINATE THE WORLD ON THEIR BEHALF..

They are still waiting for just such a messianic leader today.

Financially they have him in the Rothschild banking family and militarily they will have him IN PERSON as the Biblically prophesied Jewish antichrist.

I would promote a new religion called SCIENCE.

I would prove this religion by using long equations that no normal sensible mathematician could possibly understand.

This science would be promoted to be factual with no room to question any of its precepts..

Of course, I would make sure that some of this science was true so that my lies could be cleverly hidden amongst the truth.

A poisoned sandwich would be delicious to eat, containing 99% of healthy tasty ingredients but just enough poison 1% to be lethal...preferably killing slowly and softly over time...

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT..THAT IS WHAT I WOULD DO....AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS BEING DONE AS I WRITE
Do you the reader have  Any further thoughts or ideas???


No comments:

Post a Comment