Tuesday 8 September 2015

YOU HAVE FREE CHOICE

You have free choice..
You can worship the God of pseudo science that has banished God into the far distance millions and billions of creations out there in the vastness of space trillions of light years away? Or or or you can believe the God of the King James( and other translations from the Textus Receptus) bible which clearly states that the earth is the centre of the universe with an earth that has borders, no mention of a BALLSHIT spinning globe.. By an amazing coincidence I am listening to the bible on tape Psalm 75 a flat earth chapter.
Now there is a problem you have been brain washed by an extremely cunning and deceiving enemy who has resources of unlimited cash and as I type is organising the setting up of a new world order where all our lives will be very very disrupted...
NASA and then the piercing t spells SATAN..
<image1.png>
Then of course there is Antarctica ...that is worth a study on its own..check out the flight roots which I will include for you right now...

<image2.png><image3.png><image4.png><image5.png><image6.png>


I THINK THAT YOU MUST ADMIT..I LOVE YOU A GREAT DEAL FOR AS LONG AS YOU KEEP REPLYING I WILL KEEP UP TRYING TO HELP YOU..THE LORD JESUS CHRIST KNOWS MY MOTIVE IN DOING THIS.. YOU CAN INVENT ALL KINDS OF MOTIVES THAT IS YOUR FREE CHOICE BUT I CLEARLY STATE MY MOTIVE FOR YOU TO ACCEPT OR REJECT...
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment