Saturday 18 March 2017

Dear Brother

Dear Brother B
Thanks so very very much for getting back to me. 

My short answer is that it is most unlikely that a really wonderful loving God would leave his instructions in the hands of any human being. 

He has limited himself from interfering with our free choice gift..

He knows what is in us all. 

He knows what is in man so it is much more likely that he would leave his instructions in a book. 

2 Timothy 3:16 is very clear. AL SCRIPTURE IS GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

For over 35 years I did fine on just believing in the scriptures but then about 15 years ago I switched to the Cats as the prots had no unity.

Then recently flat earth came out and that was a great shot in the arm for the Bible. 

Then I found out that the cats had been entirely responsible for keeping the Bible away from the people.....

keeping it in Latin so only priests and theologians could understand it and interpret it, until Martin Luther . 

Then the Jesuits dreamed up the spinning ball rubbish and dealt the word of god a death blow as Genesis ch 1 was proved by pseudo science to be false, putting the whole bible into ill repute. 

This enabled the cats to maintain their control over the masses of Catholics...So about two years ago I had serious doubts about the cats and their free Masonic Vatican ties. 

Then I restudied catholic history and became deeply shocked at their antics in the Middle Ages and so then I jumped back on board the ship, at the same place where I had got on...

that I had been converted by 50 years ago with the billy Graham BIBLE BASED crusades. 
My strong belief now is that God has allowed Satan to rule the world....to give us free choice....and that the Holy Bible is the truth.. 

SO THE WORD IS NOW ONCE AGAIN MY PILOT AND I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY TO BE BACK AT THAT REALISATION. 

MY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS IS BACK LIKE NEVER BEFORE AND MY DAILY FAITH TRIPS INTO COLOGNE ARE GOING REALLY WELL AND HE, JESUS IS PROVING HIMSELF TO ME EVERY DAY.

Hope that makes sense.. I dearly love you in the Lord Jesus, and as the world is going to HELL IN A HANDBASKET AND WE ARE NOT LIVING IN KANSAS ANY MORE...as the Americans say in their slang way, then I would strongly advise you to go back to the Word of God and at the same time keep your friendship with the cats and prots and await developments as world events are moving very fast and matters are coming to a head.

Do not be deceived by Donald Trump either as he is like Alex Jones a part of the controlled opposition.

Look forward to hearing from you again soon GBY KGFG 

No comments:

Post a Comment