Saturday 18 March 2017

Trustinthelordwithallyourheart

I am quite old. 78. I have been a committed Bible believing Christian for the last 50!years. I find that this kind of info about the activities of the enemy of Jesus Christ helps me to take the bible much more seriously. Knowing the enemy is a very important part of spiritual warfare and in fact any kind if warfare. My personal belief is that a simple childlike faith in Jesus Christ and the gospel and the amazing promises in the bible is the complete weapon against all this wickedness. Jesus gives us peace in the midst if a storm. In the middle of the storms which are raging in our world. Please turn to Him by simply just asking him to come into your heart. He loves you just the way you are and as you learn to trust him you will find that He really is the total solution. He is the WAY..TRUTH ...AND LIFE JOHN 14:6 GBY KGFG God bless you Keep Going For God

No comments:

Post a Comment