Saturday 18 March 2017

Ruasystemite

ARE YOU A    S..Y..S..T..E..M..I..T..E..???????????? 

That is the big question?????? 

I want this to be short which is alway difficult for me as I am a long winded A.H. but let me try. The secret of course is in the WORD OF GOD... 
John 10:10

"The thief ( SATAN...LUCIFER...THE GOVERN YOUR MENT...MIND CONTROL EXPERTS...BOUGHT AND PAID FOR THE MEDIA etc etc )  cometh not, (ONLY COMES TO STEAL KILL AND DESTROY) but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: (BUT I JESUS CHRIST LORD AND SAVIOUR ) I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” 

This is a super well known verse from the good book above all other books because it is ALL INSPIRED BY GOD...2 Timothy 3:16

"All ALLLLLLLLLLLL NOT JUST SOME BUT ALLL scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” I WAS BROUGHT UP A PERFECT SYSTEMITE BY MY DEAR SYSTEMITE PARENTS WHO WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIED TO FIND THAT JIMMY SAVILLE WAS A BEST FRIEND OF ROYALTY...MEDIA...GOVERN YOUR MENT OFFICIALS...AND AND AND... for me the change came in 1965 just shortly after the death of Winston Churchil


I filed past the coffin in the picture and of course like my poor brainwashed parents, I thought the world had come to an end at the passing of this ikon of British empire and loyalty and greatness and and and..little did I know the real truth which I know now!!!!!!!
Help this is getting long help!!!!!!

Thank The Lord Jesus Christ because at this time he revealed himself to me and I fell in love with HIS WONDERFUL WORKING WORDS IN THE HOLY BIBLE..KING JAMES VERSION...

Definition of a systemite is SOMEBODY WHO BELIEVES TOTALLY IN THE GOVERN YOUR MENT....ORGANISED RELIGION...BOUGHT AND PAID FOR MASS MEDIA....WHO ALSO BELIEVES THAT THE CONTROLLERS ARE ALL JOLLY GOOD CHAPS WHO PLAYED CRICKET AND RUGBY FOOTBALL AND ARE TO BE TRUSTED HAVING EARNED THEIR THOROUGHLY DESERVED POSITION OF CONTROLLER BY HARD WORK AND PRAYER...

WHAT DO YOU THINK??????

ARE YOU A JOLLY GOOD CHAP SYSTEMITE?????

OR HAVE YOU SEEN THROUGH THE GREAT DECEPTION?????

No comments:

Post a Comment