Saturday 18 March 2017

Dear kids

Dear kids..MIKEY ANG JAZ TASH DAVE JEM SHELLY EB TOO.

Now that we have heard that jay and Florian's mum passed away,and of course Charlie a long time ago now, I want to take this opportunity to try and get over a point to all YOU guys. 

Soon I will go too and then mum and then one by one all you guys too. 

SO this is what I just wrote to Jay who simply wtote me the following..."

"She made it!!!" 

This is what I replied. 

Yes I just heard that your mum has made the crossing over. 

I am praying for her and you dear Jay and Florian too. 

We have all gotta go one day sooner or later. It's the one certainty that we can count on and the wisest thing to do is to trust in the JESUS CHRIST OF THE BIBLE..

NOT NECESSARILY THE ONE OF THE RELIGIOUS CHURCHES BUT THE ONE YOU CAN SO EASILY GET TO KNOW IF YOU READ THE BIBLE..

NEW TESTAMENT ESPECIALLY AND THE GOSPEL OF JOHN FIRST. 

READ JOHN'S GOSPEL OVER AND OVER AND ASK JESUS INTO YOUR HEART. 

I LOVE YOU JAY AND THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU..."JESUS LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! "  that is what I tell scores of people every day of my life!!!!!!!!! 

I believe this is the most important news to tell people living on this earth today

"There is more to life than EMI...X FACTOR...AND THE FAME GAME...THE LOTS OF MONEY GAME..."

I thank God for Steve Jobs... a billionaire, not just a millionaire but a billionaire.

Some say these words are a hoax but even if that is true this is what makes me want to get the most out of every moment left to me including 

this very moment when I write to you my precious kids. 

Jobs' words............

"The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me. 

What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love? That is the true riches which will follow you, accompany you, giving you strength and light to go on.

Love can travel a thousand miles. Life has no limit."

Jem and Shel just told me that I was the best dad ever imaginable just because I got up in the middle of the night to do a chore for them. 

You can imagine what that chore was? Ha!!! And paying for it too..

So if that is all it takes to hear some beautiful words uttered by one's kids. Then it was really worth it.

Please let's be friends again. It's later than we all think. A death of someone we know is a great wake up time.

I love you guys unconditionally and long to be in touch. 

If I send you stuff that you do not approve off..just use the delete button..I do that all the time rather than make the other person feel bad and then block block block in a revengeful moment of hate.

Bye for now and hope to get a reply soon from ALL OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment