Saturday 20 February 2010

The ramblings o a sinner

The ramblings of a sinner! VINO VERITAS!!

You know something!
Yes I've had a little wine to drink.
I am lying in my bed alone with my thoughts and prayers and with Jesus.
The rest of the family are watching a video. I have my little miniature tape recorder in the form of an MP4 and this is how I really feel.
I want you to know that I am crazy about Jesus!
Jesus is so amazing! He is better than a million dollars, No! A trillion dollars!
He is better than having the whole world. He is just so super and so fantastic!
You know why I love Father Barron so much? Because Father Barron wants to share this truth with the whole world in the Catholicism Project.
He does not want to go barren to Heaven like a barren woman with no child. He does not want to be barren he wants to be a Barron, a Prince, He wants to be a Saint!
I want to be a Saint and I want to take millions with me. I don't want to go to Heaven because I am crazy about Jesus. I don't want that! I don't want to go alone! I want to take millions with me. Trillions with me.
I won't be happy just to be with Jesus alone. Just me and Jesus. The Bible tells us there is a greater Joy.. In the third Epistle of John verse 4 it says that the Greatest Joy is to see ones children walking in the Truth. For me to walk in the truth , yes that is wonderful!Yes that is incredible! But there is a greater joy and that is to take children with you. Take millions with me. Not alone but with trillions of others.
To find the Lord myself is one thing! But to help trillions of others is what I want! Yes that is what I want! That is what I really want. That is what I really want. I want millions to find Jesus with the whole world coming with me.
I want everybody to experience what I am experiencing now! I want everybody to experience the Love the Joy the Peace that I experience right now.
I don't want this just for myself, I want it for everybody. If I just have it myself and you don't get it and you don't get a smashing hit of it, then I have failed. I feel like a failure.
If I have experienced all this joy and wonder and incredibleness and beauty and enormousness and ginormousness of this enormous God that is greater than all the Galaxies put together and all the explosions and big bang that happened billions of years ago, then I have failed.
If I cant bring you to experience this incredible on going and eternal phenomenon, if you do not understand this God's love and if you do not know about His mercy which is within mercy and within even more mercy and inside even more mercy, then I have failed. I will feel a failure, and I haven't helped you then I feel barren. I want to be a Barron not barren. I want to help Father to be a real Barron and not barren. I want you to all be Barrons and not barren. The most tragic thing would be to get to Heaven knowing Jesus and how wonderful He is and amazing he is, and not taken the opportunity to share Him with others. Not being able to explain Him to others and have hidden my light under a bushel. Oh my God!That would be tragic really tragic. That would be a tragedy with a capital T. That is why I love this Catholicism project. It is so cool and so beautiful. Father Barron does not want to be barren but a Barron, a Saint and share this with the whole world.
Lord help me to write about this tomorrow. I really want to put this in simple words so that you can understand and that you can enjoy.
More than dear Bill Gates has ever experienced in all his rich life with his billions of dollars or any other rich man in this world who has the whole world and has lost his soul.
If anybody comes to the stop sign of life at the point of death and they don't have Jesus! Oh my God they are so poor Father!
I don't care how many mansions they own in Beverly Hills, I don't care! I don't care! If they have the whole world and they don't have Jesus and they don't know Jesus, then they have nothing! Absolutely nothing! That is a zero! A real zero!
That is why I do not want to die yet, I want to bring many many millions and trillions to Jesus.
I know what this is worth!! So much more than all the wealth in the world.
I recently prayed for a million dollars for my kids. That is peanuts for Jesus but a lot for my kids. That would show my kids that I love them as they are so short of cash. The cash would help them but then that they would find out that being a Pop star and all that Popularity would be such peanuts compared to knowing Jesus. They have to find out themselves. Just like you all who read this, you too will have to find out that what we think is so important is really rubbish when compared with knowing and loving and being loved by Jesus. Lord help me to write all this down tomorrow when I wake up tomorrow.!!!
I hope this was a help and God bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment