Monday 28 May 2012

About trusting in good people!

About Trusting in Good people!!!

Psa 118:8 [It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Psa 118:9 [It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

The King James Bible is very much my favourite translation. Yes it is Protestant and was brought into being by my Great gt gt gt .........grandfather James the 1st of England and 6th of Scotland... A pretty terrible elite so I am not very proud of him but yes he did authorise a very beautiful translation of the Bible.

This brings me on to my subject...About Trusting Good People..

As I grow older and wiser by the day I am beginning to see that all of my heroes are just human and have feet of clay.

Lets take my favourite for nearly 2 years... Father Robert Barron who lives in Mafia run Chicago.

He did an amazing job of promoting Roman Catholicism at a time when our great Church was flinching badly under the Sex abuse scandal.

Then under one of his many excellent pod casts came up the subject of 9/11..

He was always pointing out how the Early founding fathers of the USA had set in place checks and balances to protect the people from autocratic tyrannical government. They had escaped from Tyrannical Europe and were determined not to let this happen again. And so they produced an amazing document called the American Constitution.

9/11 was very worrying for me because of the most obvious flaw....Building number 7 which was the third building to collapse in a heap of rubble and it was not even hit by an aircraft and just had a few office fires burning on a very few floors.

Father Bob was quick to point out that the building had collapsed because of demolition. He said every body knew that.. It was common knowledge. He even used the words and I quote..."WE pulled it down!"

When I pointed this out to him he immediately dropped me from being his very favourite Ambassador for the Cat project and I have not heard from him since. In spite of this obvious huge flaw in his character, I stilkl have him in my list of heroes.

Another hero, B16 the Pope came out with a crazy statement when he endorsed the Banksters Plan for a World Bank to be set up to take care of the many trillions of dollar bank frauds especially in the derivatives market. This would in my opinion and I am sure the opinion of many other informed people, like giving control of the Prison to the inmates and allowing them to stand guard and run all the affairs of that institution.

Then there are extremely wonderful preachers like Chuck Baldwin with his weekly sermons from the Bible showing how men of that Holy Book handled corruption and false flags and murder by their authorities in their day, and Al Neil who has discovered an amazing Infinity code using the letters of the Hebrew alphabet to prove that the Holy Bible, Old Testament and New are Mathamaticall perfectly correct and obviously written by a Superb Spirit (The Holy Spirit) who guided the many authors in all they wrote.

Both of these excellent Bible exponents believe that the Roman Catholic Church is a false church and totally governed by the Devil.

If you were to ask these two people to explain John Chapter 6...Jesus' teaching on the Eucharistic sacrifice or on the Apostles and Priestly followers of Jesus being allowed to forgive and retain sins see John ch 20

Jhn 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
Jhn 20:23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; [and] whose soever [sins] ye retain, they are retained.

They would not be able to do this..

For the Cats even with all their corruption and man controlled shenanigans the teaching is obvious and is carried out every day by the Priests and Bishops.

Then there is my very good friend Alex Jones and he is just great in exposing the wickedness and I mean extreme wickedness of those whom we have allowed to be over us but he does have weaknesses like all of us and compassion for those mislead disciples of satan is not one of his strong points although I notice that He gives much more place to God than he used to when I first found his broadcasts one year ago.

Then there are those who think that we can carry out a war against evil and by this I mean a spiritual war without exposing the enemy plans like the Bilderberg conference coming up in West Virginia at the end of this week.

Now if I was in a position of more influence, I am sure that I would be heavily flawed too, so I am no better.

To sum it all up, I think the best we can do is to take the Truth from each of those and many others and deal with that and not just their blindspots.

It is like the Muslim religion. The very centre point of Christianity which is the CROSS has been completely ignored and explained away by their prophet Mahommed. Just like the Protestants completely ignore the importance and relevance of the Virgin Mary in our fight against evil as she treads on the head of the serpent as we pray the rosary prayer. The Rosary prayer will be my next topic for discussion at my next blog,GBY and KGFG

No comments:

Post a Comment