Tuesday 22 May 2012

the truth shall set you free

The Truth shall set you free!
Saint John Ch 8 v 31 and 32!!

Then Jesus said to those Jews, who believed him: If you continue in my word, you shall be my disciples indeed. [32] And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

I michael jaffray king, LOVE the WORD.
My top three priorities are and I have often said this are... wait for it...
The Word, and then.....
The Word,....and last of all....
The Word.
I am in love with the WORD!!
Who is the WORD???
It is plain and simply JESUS!!!!!
Where can you find out all about HIM??
In the WORD of GOD, The Old and the New Testaments of the MOST HOLY BIBLE!!!!!!
Jesus is the WORD and the WORD is JESUS CHRIST Himself.

Why is it important to know about the following? What can we little insignificant people do about it?
This morning I do not have much time as I have to catch my train 45 minutes but I want to get this off.
The Elite!
The Chem Trails!
9/11 being an inside job just like the Oklahoma bombing and The attempted sinking of the Enterprise and the bay of Tonkin and Pearl Harbour and the assassination of President Kennedy, and the Bildebergers,bohemian Grove, The Illuminati, Rothschild and his 500 trillion fortune, and that Hitler was funded by the Elite and the Rockefeller foundation, and that dear Alex Jones and Lyndon La Rouche are exposing all this Satanic wickedness, and and and and and..
I will tell you why....
Jesus said the Truth will set you free.
Knowing all this truth even though I can only really pray and inform my friends, SETS ME FREE.. I LOVE TO BE FREE. I WANT FREEDOM TO BE LEGALISED..I WANT TO GIVE MY LIFE FOR FREEDOM. IN DEATH I WILL REACH PERFECT FREEDOM AND A LIFE FOR ETERNITY WITH MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!
So there you have it all in a nutshell.
By 4 now
GBY and KGFG!!
mjk

No comments:

Post a Comment