Tuesday 22 May 2012

Wednesday 23rd of May 2012.

Wednesday 23rd of May 2012

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=7306665258249663982
These are my various blogs.
I just read a few of them over.
I was pleasantly surprised to find how informative they are. One tends to forget about what one wrote about very quickly.
This could not be just me but I must be getting some very BIG help from an outside spiritual force.
Who and what that force is,??? I will leave for you to decide.
This is not just me... That is for sure!!!!!!
Have a great first day of the rest of your very short stay on this planet.
An important after thought!!!!
If you have not already done so...ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR HEART!! That is a must for everyone.
THEN HELP AS MANY OTHERS AS YOU CAN TO SAY THIS SHORT PRAYER TOO.
You will then be a Missionary...
Just that simple...
Cardinal John Henry Newman... Life is short and death is inevitable...The balance???? Eternity is very very long..
Get your priorities straightened out NOW.. Tomorrow may be too late..

No comments:

Post a Comment