Tuesday 1 May 2012

May 1st, Iluminati day

May the 1st!!!
Illuminati day!!!
http://www.youtube.com/Astonisher1


FORWARD!!! FORWARD!!!
This is Obama's new slogan... Not just, "Yes we can!!!"
Forward is the slogan of the Marxists and Communists....
I am happy to tell you that many of you are waking up and if you want to..NOT GO BACK to sleep, then every day make time to watch the Astonisher 1 or 2 channel on you tube.
It is USELESS being a Christian of any denomination unles you are a WARRIOR.
2nd Timothy Chapter 2 verses 3 and 4...
[3] Labour as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. [4] No man, being a soldier to God, entangleth himself with secular businesses; that he may please him to whom he hath engaged himself
I do not know what you think but let's throw away this verse from the Bible..
This must be a mistake!!!!
Sorry buddy!!! I love the WORD of GOD..
Let me tell you my first three priorities in my Christian Life..
Are you ready for them???
Number one... THE WORD!!!!
Numkber two...THE WORD!!!! and last of the Three
Number three...THE WORD!!! That is right... THE WORD...
I hope today that you will change your priorities and put them like those above...
Have you ever heard of a soldier that does not know AALLL about his enemy????
That would be ridiculous!!!!!
Of course you need to know all about your enemy and if you do not, you will be a totally ineffective CHRISTIAN, and the enemy will beat you up like pulp...
The more I learn about satan.. I refuse to put his name in CAPITALs,
the more I throw myself at Jesus Christ and HIS WORD..
The more seriously I take my religion.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if FREEDOM and JUSTICE became LAWWWWWWWWWWWW!??????
Bye for now... Get informed and continue to wake uppppp!
Thanx 4 waking up..
GBY and KGFG!!
http://www.youtube.com/Astonisher1

No comments:

Post a Comment