Saturday 9 February 2013

Connecting the dots

Connecting the dots! I will have to do this in instalments as there is so much to cover and this first part will be my Sunday Blog for the 10th of Feb 2013. I have a feeling that this is going to be one of my very best blogs yet. This could also be an introduction to the rewriting of my auto biography. So let's see what happens. This is my third day of not doing my job in Cologne and I have stayed behind to help take care of my son Mikey who has been extremely ill with Bronchitis? Pneumonia? And is now on a strict course of antibiotics and the object of much prayer, and thankfully doing a great deal better. Like I already wrote I was very miraculously healed after only one day with a high temperature. THE FIRST DOT begins with my Grandfather. Known to me and all his grandchildren 12 in all including 2 illegitimate ones whose names are hidden from us all except God, as Granddad. My Gran we all called Mum's mum. So here we go, Granddad Clement and Mum's mum Juliet. Clement Samuel Horn husband of Juliet Ivy Horn worked in India as the Chief Railway Engineer on the Bengal Nagpur Railway up to the time of its completion before the turn of the 19th Century well over 120 years ago. He was one of the British elite in India and could trace his ancestry back to James the 1st of England and 6th of Scotland. One of the last Catholic Monarchs and in my opinion a pretty bad one at that. Granddad and Mum's mum were the sweetest couple that you could imagine and they had three daughters. Mary Grace, Joy and Helen Queenie who was my mum. As far as I can see at present and maybe by tomorrow I will see more, there are many classes of Elites. Class 1 who number only about 6000 in the whole world..These would have nearly all been educated at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard or Yale. They would have gone as teens to Eton or Harrow. These represent a fraction of 1 % and I am certainly not in this bracket anywhere near. Then there are what I call the top 5%.. These would have been educated in one of the many Preparatory and Public schools not as famous as Eton or Harrow but run on similar lines. Then these students would go onto redbrick Universities like Edinburgh Leeds Brighton etc. Or Sandhurst, the Army Officer College or Dartmouth for the Royal Navy or Cranwell for the Royal Air Force. I would fall into that bracket as would my Dad and Mum and my Granddad Clement. Now these three daughters of his, will play a very important part in my further analysis. India at that time numbering a population of half a billion was held together by just 50,000 Brits including Women and Children. Maybe only 10,000 active men in Military or Police or Civil Service. Amazing!! If you think about it!! The reason so few could take control of so many was by extremely powerful management of military and financial control over extremely impoverished and divided people. Mahatma Gandhi was able to unite the divided people and throw out the tyrants. In the late 18th century the British Colonies of the new nation of the Americas were able to defeat the oppressive Colonisers the British by uniting and fighting together for a just cause. The governing banking monopolies of Europe were replaced by a carefully prepared constitution which guaranteed that the banks would be in the hands of the people. No longer would private individuals be able to gain absolute corrupt control. The famous Rothschild family was able in 1913 to cleverly decieve the masses and once again the Money Power was in their hands and thus most of the world was slowly but surely coming under their influence. However there was still one great problem and that was the USA citizens were encouraged to bear arms. That is why today there is a massive campaign going on of false flag staged mass shootings at schools and movie theaters to demonise the 2nd amendment which allows citizens to bear arms. Mary, Joy and Helen were stunning beauties and in their late teens and early 20s were the most sought after by suitors from the British ruling class. They must have given Granddad and Mum's mum many headaches. Granddad Clem was a committed Christian as I later found out. When the Prince of Wales who later became king for a few months before abdicating, toured India in 1921 and 22, Mary, Clem's eldest daughter was chosen to accompany him. Now I have since found out that all the Royals, and I mean all of them are Misanthropes. This simply means that they despise all classes of Human beings that they consider inferior to them. So that would be all non elites. These humans would be regarded as little better than cattle. They are also all Eugenicists. They believe in just the same way you Cull Seals, so Humans should be culled to keep the world population down to manageable and controllable sizes.This can be done through staging and organising and orchestrating the following:- Civil war and all out World war. Economic collapse resulting in famine, or abortion, birth control, vaccinations, staged orchestrated and engineered plagues... False flag operations also known as the Hegelian dialectic are for this class of people the normal. This is nothing new and can be traced back 1000s of years. Nowadays of course it has become vastly more sophisticated. The Name of the Elite's game is CONTROL..( Control through manipulating and controlling the Money Supply...This is why the Global Bankers under the leadership of the Rothschild dynasty rule the world and not the Politicians with their Left, Centre, Right Paradigms of deception) For many hundreds of years, these elites and Royal families who by the way are also controlled by the Banksters, refused to marry outside their elite group and this lead to serious inbreeding diseases which at first they did not understand. All of this one can find out by searching through History. This small digression is necessary as it in this relationship and encounter with the POW, Prince Edward, is where I believe that Mary Grace first started to get severely off track buying into his satanic elitist ideology. Even the lower class elites, from which I came, had very similar beliefs. My dad would often tell me how superior the British were as a race and all other Europeans such as the French and Italians were really just WOGS, taken from the idea of Golliwogs which were blacks. He would jokingly, but maybe more seriously than I dreamed to think, said that WOGS begin at Calais. WOG...Westernised Oriental Gentleman... My Dad had the same idea against Catholics. He would often offer the cuss word of "God Burn the Pope!". Even the word Bloody as in Bloody fool may well come from a rendering of By Our Lady, invoking the Virgin Mary in a derogatory and blasphemous way. All this is to point out that as I am connecting these dots, in my own life experience I am beginning to see how far removed these so called Elites of Royalty and their Courtiers and Lords and Ladies and Dukes and Duchesses and Earls and Counts and Countesses and Baronets and their Baronesses, are from the simple teachings of Love Mercy and Forgiveness and examples of My Lord and Master Jesus Christ and His Father and the Holy Spirit and His queen the Virgin Mary. As I examine the lives of the saints and the Church Fathers, I am beginning to see that this Elite order is not at all from God but rather from the side of the arch enemy satan, the devil. It is so important to realise this as otherwise we will so easily be manipulated and hypnotised into believing that our leaders are the good guys and we can trust them. They have been deceitful and out for their own ends since day number one. The sooner we realise this the better. However it is very true to say that many of the people that they employ at lower levels are people of integrity. They have to be as a society run by demons would not last long. Now to get back to my childhood memories, and much of what I say can easily be verified by going to a search engine on the Internet. Mary Grace soon divorced her husband Robby Aspinall after having illegitimately conceived John Aspinall, an important New World ORDER operative, at an Army Dance with a Soldier George Bruce. When Mary realised she was pregnant, she rushed back to join her real husband Army Doctor Robert Aspinall. I remember Aunty Mary for really only one reason. She hated my mum and looked down on her and was always bragging about her parties with her son John who was her favourite, and took great pleasure in front of me of explaining how stupid she felt my mum was and what a loser she was. I was about 9 or 10 or maybe even 8 at these times and would then tell my mum and she would burst into tears. My Mum was a kind of a Christian and was definitely the favourite of Clement and maybe that is what infuriated my aunt Mary or Lady Mary as we referred to her. Her husband Sir George Osborne, I also remember well and he seemed to me to be a very upright person and full of integrity. My Dad with all of his stupid elite ideas was by comparison a what we would call, a damn decent chap. Sir George would in my book be in the same bracket. Both of them were Colonels. Sir George was a Colonel in the Royal Sussex regiment and my dad had retired as a Brigadier but took the lower rank of Full Colonel to get out of the army sooner than his official time of release.. Now a quick look at dear Aunty Joy. I really loved aunt Joy and she was always very good to me and when her own kids were away and I was alone with her in Karachi she was a super aunt. She too had an affair with A Naval Officer and produced a child. Her husband John agreed to allow her back home if the child was adopted. I think my mum made it through the war without compromising her marriage in spite of all the amorous attentions of officers on leave because of her connection to God and her underlying sense of loyalty to her husband and family. The News Media and especially the BBC and of course CNN always gave the elitist point of view. This was successfully transmitted down through the Mainstream Press and so 99% of the population and including the so called Christian side would believe everything that was in the Newspapers or on Television or Radio. So clever was the antics of the enemies of God and it is only today that many are waking up to their wiles. Just like my dad and just like all my contempories, I was completely convinced and it is still hard to believe that the world is really controlled by satan. Only with the arrival of the Intenet and the information explosion which has resulted in especially the last 10 years are people beginning to wake up. Even until quite recently I would never have believed that the fabulously wealthy Rothschild family funded Hitler, Pol Pot, Lenin, Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt, and Mao. No Empathy and absolutely no scruples these Luciferian believers are hell bent on controlling our world. They are well on the way and God is allowing them as part of the judgement that the world deserves for turning its back on their creator. We must pray and especially the Rosary prayer packs the spiritual atomic nuclear power to help change the world for the better... I have lots more to tell you as related to my own family and experiences but that will suffice for now and so be ready next week for the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment