Friday 8 February 2013

Miraculous healing after a day and a half in bed

Miraculous healing after 48 hours as sick as a dog!! I never get sick and have to lie in bed. I cannot remember the last time that happened. 5 years ago?? 10 years ago?? I really do not know and cannot remember. Anyway, three days ago I felt ill while out witnessing in our usual International spot around the DOM Cathedral in Cologne. The first hour I was OK and then I knew that I had been smitten. Mikey my eldest was already bed ridden with the bug and now I had it too. As soon as I got home I went straight to bed with a temperature of 38.9 and climbing. The next day I lay pretty still and drank tons. I was not well enough to listen to anything on youtube and I took a pain killer and fever reducer every 5 hours but at the end of the 2nd day it looked like it was going to be along drawn out thing. Just like poor Mikey. He was very concerned and wanted me to go the hospital as people my age..... dangerous.... you know how it goes.... This morning, the beginning of the 3rd day looked pretty sinister.. 37.5 for the morning means usually 38 39 in the evening. I still felt pretty bad. Mikey decided he needed to take an Antibiotic and so I dragged myself out of bed and dropped mum off at the station and got the AB from the Pharmacy and delivered it to Mikey. I was talking to him about what is not his favourite subject..Jesus... and he was giving me his usual doubts etc and then in front of him I had a very severe Kidney pain such as I have never experienced before in my life and fell to the floor in pain. It was quite dramatic and then the pain left.I asked for the thermometer and pretended that I could not see the reading. Having started out with 37.5 and doing all that running around, it was bound to be up. IT WAS 36.4.. I then went to Cologne to meet up with Mum and now I am writing to you God is good and for those of you who, like me until very recently, do not think that Mary is important... She is and to prove it... There would be no JESUS without Mary.. Do you really understand that? Of course God could have used any method to get Jesus here to earth.. Space craft or whatever, but He didn't and as prophesied he was born of a Virgin... So no Mary, no Jesus. She also suffered as is brought out in the Story of the Passion movie on Youtube.. Well worth watching. She is not divine but a creation and a very special one at that. She is the Queen full of Grace and dispenses Grace on all of us for the asking. Her first dispensation of Grace upon all of us was to bring Jesus into this world. The Old Tabernacle of precious wood and gold with the word carved in stone was replaced by a new tabernacle of flesh with the flesh person of the WORD made FLESH. She suffered terribly as Simeon predicted about the sword that would pierce her heart and was with Our Lord right through His Passion on to His crucifixion and beyond.. The prayer to her in the Rosary is a daily meditation on the main events that punctuate Our Lord's existence on earth. She is the New Eve just as Jesus is the new Adam. Together they reverse the curse from the Garden of Eden. And well worth remembering that in the Old Testament Royalty the queen was not one of the many wives but always the Mother. So Jesus did not need a wife to be his queen but a mother. Don't believe me look it up. If we all have open hearts, we can learn something new from God every day. GBY and KGFG

No comments:

Post a Comment