Thursday 4 December 2014

CHRIST CRUCIFIED. THE CENTRE OF OUR FAITH

CHRIST crucified is of course the centre of our faith and if you examine my writings, and they are many, you will deduct that I am a ROMAN CATHOLIC Christian. However I believe that one of my jobs is to wake people up.. If you think about it carefully, CHRIST crucified will have more relevance in an atmosphere where people are being woken up as to the reality of the ticking time bomb than in a sleepy all is well don't worry one.. It seems father you are back beating your drum that people do not need to be woken up. Much of your correspondence to me is about that.. In a world where 99.999% of people are being lead astray by a satanic government run by the ROTHSCHILD banksters, when that is realised, CHRIST CRUCIFIED has a far greater relevance..Of course that is just my opinion.....but to me that is JUST COMMON SENSE... THE CHURCH TODAY is keeping very silent on this kind of issue.. Shame on our church for doing this.. Sadly it is because they are complicit...the Vatican has been infiltrated with NWO Masonic bishops and clerics. In MATTHEW 16:18 JESUS was not able to guarantee leaving behind good people.. He still gives us free choice every day every second actually. He did promise to keep building his church which is why it survives to this moment of writing..This is a great miracle that our church remains IN SPITE of its complicity in what I have mentioned above..I am a Roman Catholic not at all because I believe in the clergy but because I believe it is the church that JESUS promised to keep going in mat 16:18. The doctrine still holds good...in spite of the fact that very little rocking the boat of exposing the system...yes on abortion and birth control it is clear...but on MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS and how the world is being taken over and a NWO is unfolding and the shooting down of mh17 and the demonising of the one Christian leader PUTIN because of his falling out with the jewish ZIONIST banksters which WILL RESULT IN THERMO NUCLEAR WAR.. THE CHURCH IS SILENT...IF THEY WERE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP THEN THE CHURCH WOULD WAKE UP AND PRIESTS WOULD BE SPENDING HOURS AND HOURS IN THE CONFESSIONALS....The church is asleep but still running...like someone mentioned about the sleeping purring cat "kitty has gone to sleep but the engine is still running!!" Sent from my iPad On 26 Nov 2014, at 15:53, my friendly priest wrote: I did read to the end and I did notice the words about trust... yet encouragement to trust is not the full Good News I know from the Word of God... Sorry to say, but the bad news is very explicit in your mail while the good news is somehow watered down. Why don't you preach Jesus Christ crucified? (cf 1 Cor 2:1-2). peace, K. 2014-11-26 15:15 GMT+01:00 Michael Jaffray King : But I am very thankful that you bothered to reply..GBY. KGFG. Sent from my iPad On 26 Nov 2014, at 15:02, Michael Jaffray King wrote: I think that you did not read to the end..It has come to that.. We must trust the Lord..that is the good news.. U must try to learn to read to the end before making a comment.. The piece de resistance was in the last lines of the post... Sent from my iPad On 26 Nov 2014, at 10: my friendly priest wrote: THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON A COURSE OF TOTAL DESTRUCTION... THAT IS SATAN'S PLAN TO DESTROY GOD'S CROWNING CREATION, MANKIND.... (...) Look forward to hearing your comments... My comment: that is not a good news, where is the Good News? Is, according to your message, Satan more powerful than Christ's death and resurrection and his Spirit of Life? peace, ------------------------- When God delivers his people from bondage then Jacob will be glad and Israel rejoice (Ps -- ------------------------- When God delivers his people from bondage then Jacob will be glad and Israel rejoice (Ps

No comments:

Post a Comment