Tuesday 16 December 2014

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Part One

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PART ONE.... How does one help a friend who is a die hard SYSTEMITE, become a TRUTHER??????? I used to be a die hard SYSTEMITE. I was brought up to believe in and implicitly obey authority... I was educated at expensive schools and indoctrinated to believe that those at the top were?... THE JOLLY GOOD CHAPS...they had earned their powerful positions by working hard....going to university...OXFORD OR CAMBRIDGE OR SANDHURST OR CRANWELL OR LIKE ME THE B.R.N.C. DARTMOUTH OFFICER TRAINING ESTABLISHMENT. IF YOU WERE GOOD AT rugby foot ball cricket then that was a bonus but the real bonus was......If you were an aristocrat..... Only when I dropped out and joined the JESUS revolution of the late sixties and early seventies did I have the time and the opportunity to really study my KING JAMES BIBLE and find out first what God had to say on the subject.... ONE...... "And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: FOR THAT IS DELIVERED UNTO ME; and to whomsoever I will I give it." Luke 4:5-6, KJV From this verse one can see that the devil did have the authority to give JESUS at that moment in time, power to donate to him all the kingdoms of this world..... WHY???? Because by doing this God has bestowed on us His creation the GREAT GIFT OF FREE CHOICE... Without allowing the enemy the devil to be in control, then we would be ROBOTS WITHOUT FREE CHOICE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.. HERE IS A COMPREHENSIVE STUDY ON THE SUBJECT "And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it." Luke 4:5-6, KJV "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:4, KJV "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:" Ephesians 2:2, KJV "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12, KJV I BELIEVE THAT ONCE YOU HAVE THIS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD, THE TEST IS PLAIN SAILING....

No comments:

Post a Comment