Thursday 4 December 2014

SORRY BUT I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS

Sorry s but I just have to say this from one overweight to another.. This is a blast to all former backsliders from the YKW...THE YOU KNOW WHO COG FAMILY INTERNATIONAL.... How to win friends and influence people..... Posted this morning on facebook to all my old cronies..... 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. I have tried to humour all my old comrades from the COG AND THE FAMILY INTERNATIONAL for long enough... I had hoped that my influence of being an old over weight fart of 76 that faithfully goes out witnessing every day, would influence others.....but frankly you are a completely lost cause together with sore penie PETER AMSTERDAM KELLY and sore eyes Karen Zerby mamamamamamama....who haven't been out witnessing in decades... But of course they promote loooooooooooove.... WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WHICH YOU CAN PUT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE REAL GOOD... IF YOUR LOOOOOOOVE DOES NOT INCLUDE GETTING YOUR HANDS DIRTY EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY...TAKING THE GOSPEL TO THE LOST AND HURTING WORLD, THEN IN MY OPINION YOU CAN FLUSH YOUR LOOOOOOVE DOWN THE TOILET...... The world situation now is so bad and the NWO are almost taking complete control with orchestrating chaos in every country with their promotion of ISLAM...ANTI FAMILY VALUES...HOMOSEXUALITY...ABORTION....BIRTH CONTROL.....EUGENICS ON A MASSIVE SCALE....CHEM TRAILS....POISON IN OUR FOOD AND WATER...GMO...AND DIVIDE AND CONQUER PITTING BLACKS AGAINST WHITES AND MUCH MORE....that God who is allowing all this mayhem because of our YOUR. Lukewarmness towards soul winning.. FRANKLY LET ME STATE THAT AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE, AND TO HELL WITH YOU IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, WE WILL DO OUR VERY BEST TO SERVE THE LORD AND NOT THE DALAI LAMA OR ANY OTHER TRUMPED UP BULLSHIT.............WE WILL SERVE THE LORD UNTIL OUR LAST BREATH......SO NOW YOU HAVE IT.....ALL YOU MUSICIANS WHO USED TO SING THE TRUTH..AND NOW....PRAISE AND WORSHIP IN YOUR DEAD COLD CHURCHES..ALL YOU LITNESSERS......ALL YOU FULL TIME DISCIPLES....ALL YOU WHO DID NOT JUST BENCH WARM IN YOUR GODLESS COLD CHURCHES...ALL YOU WHO BLOG AWAY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN ON EARTH HOUSES..... I AM ASHAMED OF YOU..... I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU DEAR SYSTEMITES WHO KNOW NO BETTER BUT TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TASTED AND THEN FORSAKEN THEIR CALLINGS... HOWEVER IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO REPENT AND CHANGE AND START LIVING TODAY ...THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY...JESUS CHRIST IS THAT WAY.....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AND SHOULD STILL BE DOING WITH YOUR LIFE...????????????? I rest my case which I dare say THIS is God's case too. ENGLISH JOSEPH michaeljaffrayking@gmail.com Sent from my iPad From s to me A lot of truth in what you had to say, michael, but you could work on your presentation in order to be more effective in my opinion. If your motive is to inspire others to be more like you, and be more active in their witnessing, outreach, etc., then you should think of re-tooling your message, as most of the people who read what you wrote are going to be put off by it, and dismiss what you said as "another diatribe from Ol' English Joseph." Give the Holy Spirit a chance to work instead of trying to do it all yourself. That's my suggestion. :-) My reply to s Thanks but I just got hit very hard by some anti catholic bullshit from former members of the family.. Who are doing zero except blogging to each other quoting bible verses ad NAUSEAM to back up their egos..I actually enjoyed writing what I wrote and if you look back at the last few months I have been very gentle on those whom I am now attacking and even if they won't listen to me the world as we know it is comin a tumblin down sooner than later.. Gods judgement on this world is soon going to hit very hard..much harder than bush' s 9/11 which the ROTHSCHILD BANKSTERS engineered. My advice to all is to make a double effort to get right with JESUS. One of the best ways of doing that is to work for him out in the hurting world.. S that is what I feel and if I did not say it lovingly enough maybe the time has come to call a spade a spade and not beat around the bush. LUV YER S mU know that!! I also love all the old bottles too. But I hit back after lying low for quite a few months... Faithful are the wounds of a brother and a friend rather than the buttering up of an enemy..

No comments:

Post a Comment