Wednesday 17 December 2014

O.K. GUYS AND GALS I'm going to be 76 on 22/11/14

Ok guys and gals, I am going to be 76 in two days.. Imagine that???? 76 that is old by any standards.. It is already older than my mum HELEN QUEENIE KING the wife of Colonel Rodney King MC, and john ASPINALL my first very rich GAMBLING AND CRAZY PRIVATE ZOO OWNER cousin, WHO BELIEVED THAT WILD BENGAL TIGERS COULD UNDER SPECIAL CONDITIONS ...BOND WITH HUMAN BEINGS. ( He lost not one, not two, but five of his ZOO KEEPERS to this crazy idea) and he was the half brother of the BRITISH Chancellor of the exchequer GEORGE GIDEON OSBORNE my first cousin once removed. And I want to tell you something... I believe that my life has just begun... Today is the first day of the rest of my life..I am happy!!!!!Why?????Because I am crazily in love with amarvellous spiritual being who was here in the flesh just 2000 years ago. If you can make yourself the time, please watch the MEL Gibson, Block Buster Classic....THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST... Ask yourself...If he really was the Son of God, Why?? Didn't he just call for a million Angels and beat up the whole Roman Army and take out those wicked jealous JEWS that had set him up, out of pure jealousy..??? OK...SO LET ME TELL YOU WHY..???. HE IS CRAZILY IN LOVE WITH EACH ONE OF HIS BILLIONS OF HUMAN CREATIONS AND HE WANTED TO DIE JUST FOR YOU.....JUST FOR LITTLE OLD YOU AND LITTLE OLD 76 YEAR OLD ME...so that I could go to heaven and have my sins forgiven. He bought my reclamation with HIS own precious red blood which HE shed for me on Calvary's tree, SOME 2000 years ago... Would I like to be 20, 30, years younger?? Hell!! No!!! Every Day with JESUS is better than the day before... Every Day with JESUS I love Him more and more... As the famous little Christian song goes.. Today, thursday the 20th of November we had one of our very best days out sharing the Gospel in front of the Dom and all around too. GBY. And. KGFG P.S. If you want to send me a small donation, please do..We live from just such donations.. You can send it an envelope to... King family TALBLICK 14 51674 Wiehl / Bielstein Germany or by transfer to Michael and Irmgard King Account number. 135409852 Bankleitzahl bank number 76010085 Or IBAN. DE 5876 0100 8501 3540 9852 BIC. PBNKDEFF THANKS FOR SUPPORTING US.. WE WANT TO KEEP GOING UNTIL THE VERY END.... Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment