Friday 27 May 2016

CONFESSIONS OF A WITNESSER

CONFESSIONS OF A WITNESSER FOR JESUS!!!!

I'll be 78 in November, and I've worked for and with Jesus for 45/6 years.
My personal belief is that if I say to myself and to Him and to others, that if I love Jesus, then if I do not want to share what is really the ULTIMATE GOOD NEWS with others at every moment possible then I'm really joining the ranks of the Pharisees.

You may ask, "if you do this every day of your life, how can you support your family with 7 children?"

In 1972 I joined a Christian missionary movement called the Children of God.

Here I learned the art of telling others about Jesus and then giving them Christian literature for free but suggesting that if they wanted to, then they could give me a few pennies OR MORE as a donation to help support my family and mission.

This was often forth coming usually in very small amounts but occasionally when Jesus knew the needs were there, in very huge amounts. 

At the end of the day our pockets would be heavy with coins and even  paper cash too and we would have the satisfaction that we had shared Jesus and his love with countless individuals and at the same time we were rewarded financially..never too much but also NEVER TOO LITTLE...

This also works when visiting all kinds of suppliers...FOOD...FURNITURE...ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT...BEDDING....JUST ABOUT ANYTHING IMAGINABLE...TRIPS ACROSS OCEANS...AIR FLIGHTS...FREE HOUSING....VEHICLES....IN THE UKRAINE WHICH WAS VERY POOR IN THE 1990s we managed to get the Mayors of rich cities in Germany to send over truck loads of clothes, bicycles, baking bread stoves and much more.

ALL YOU NEED IS FAITH that comes from claiming those great and precious promises that Peter the chief of the apostles writes about in his second letter 2 Peter 1:4
Claiming these promises helps us to partake in HIS DIVINE NATURE...

Yes! You are right! That was and is always rather humiliating and one can easily be construed as being a beggar.

"You are doing this just for money, you are nothing more than a beggar!" Some would accuse me and I would have to answer something like this.."Yes you are correct! However I am offering you something that is priceless and can determine your eternal destiny."

"If you were to slip me a million pounds sterling, you would not have paid for this information. It is worth far more than that!"

Matthew ch 7:7.. Ask and.........

Of course the majority of people are not interested and when one goes for 30 minutes of asking without one penny it is natural to become a little discouraged, because it is ALSO about the money.

Remember that I said that I've worked for and WITH Jesus for almost 50 years.

He knows all about me and exactly what and how much I need..I have often failed Him but HE HAS NEVER EVER FAILED ME. OR MY WIFE AND PARTNER.

We always have enough cash to pay for all of our needs and many times for our WANTS as well.

HE IS JUST THAT WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

What I forgot to point out is that before battle blues are ALWAYS THERE..EVEN IF I HAD AN AMAZING DAY YESTERDAY, TODAY WILL BE A HUGE TRIAL ALL OVER AGAIN....

IT TAKES CRYING OUT TO GOD FOR HELP DESPERATE HELP ESPECIALLY WHEN STARTING OUT..

No comments:

Post a Comment