Saturday 14 May 2016

I AM STILL JUST A CATHOLIC..HANGING ON BY A THREAD

I am still a catholic but the bible was wrecked by The catholic hierarchy using a traitor Jesuit free mason LUCIFERIAN called Copernicus. 
Here is the Jesuit oath as it stands today ...worse than ISIS OR DAISH.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

I want no part of such wickedness. Francis is a Jesuit. As far as Catholics are concerned, remembering that they smashed the bible through Copernicus and Francis says that the bible is a dangerous book and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is dangerous, in spite of that I wish to continue as a catholic and am very happy to face God on the terms of what I have written.
I strongly advise you to take note very careful note of my discoveries but if you insist on believing that the CATS are the only way ..of course that is your free choice.
Cats teach..Big Bang..evolution..spinning ball earth with the magic gravity...they debunk Genesis ch 1... In spite of all that trash I will continue to be a rosary believing Eucharist believing butMOST IMPORTANT EVANGELISING MISSIONARY BELIEVING CHRISTIAN.. IF YOU AND BROTHER ANTHONIUS DO NOT APPRECIATE THAT THEN THROW ME OUT.. THAT IS OK.. EXCOMMUNICATE ME. 
NO PROBLEM.. I WILL CONTINUE MY APOSTOLATE WITH OR WITHOUT ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS...
The ball is in your camp...you can make me your enemy or your friend and brother. It's up to you. YES I AM DISGUSTED THAT 99.999999% of Cats could not give a damn about evangelising and they think that this can be made up by more and more frequent Eucharist consumption. I do not believe Eucharist once a week and days of compunction is all I can manage.
BUT I CAN MANAGE UNTIL THE DAY I DIE, TO FACE THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO TELL THEM JESUS LOVES THEM. THAT FOR ME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT..I BELIEVE THAT IS ALSO VERY MUCH ON CHRIST'S HEART AND THAT IS WHY HE EXHORTS US IN LUKE 14:33 to forsake every thing and Mark 16:15 to go into all the world and preach the good news to every creature.
The Catholics are losing members in Europe particularly hand over fist..the young want no part of our churchy religion but would love to discover the Jesus of John's Gospel and start following Him like I did 50 years ago.
Please do not for one moment think I will ever ever ever change, BECAUSE I will definitely not..when I say change I do not mean that I have arrived at sanctification but of course I need to become more like Jesus..
If you wish to discuss this with brother ANTHONIUS that is fine by me.. He will definitely agree with you.
YES I AM DISGUSTED AT THE LACK OF LOVE AND SACRIFICE THAT ALLLLLLLLLLCATHOLICS HAVE FOR THE LOST HURTING WORLD THAT IS FAST GOING TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET. WW3 is just around the corner and economic catastrophe and starvation 
too...I have been along with many other Christians been predicting this since 1974 ..it has not happened yet but it will. In the Middle East it is already decimating orthodox and Catholic and Protestants. They are being killed and crucified every day by Muslim Devils..it's coming to Gummersbach I promise and even though I'm 77 probably in my life time.
I hope you take the time to read this and remember you were not even won to Christianity by the cats but by the PROTS for which you should be extremely grateful to them


Sent from my iPad

On 13 May 2016, at 22:18, Benjamin.Welzenbach@web.de wrote:

Dear Brother Michael,

Here are two links to sermons you should study carefully:

http://www.sspxasia.com/Documents/Catholic_Sermons/The-Church-or-the-Bible.htm

http://www.sspxasia.com/Documents/Catholic_Sermons/The-One-True-Church.htm

After you did that you can read this quotes on the dogma "no salvation outside church"

http://www.sspxasia.com/Documents/Catholic_Doctrine/Is-there-no-salvation-outside-the-Catholic-Church.htm

All of that said in these links is true. 
I couldn't answer you earlier because I tried to find good things on the internet. If you want I can send you more links and videos.

Gby and see you tomorrow
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment