Tuesday 31 May 2016

I BELIEVE THAT BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT THE EARTH IS STATIONERY AND FLAT, FLAT AND FLAT AGAIN.

I believe after extensive investigation that the earth is flat and that the free Masonic luciferian RUBBISH promoted by a Jesuit,Free Mason, Copernicus is a mass deception. 

I do not believe in the moon landings and I believe that the sun moon and stars are luminaries all placed inside the firmament as explained in Genesis chapter one. I believe this lie was contrived by the enemies of Christ to debunk the Holy Word of God.

I also believe that the antichrist has been ruling the world since for ever and is typified in the Rothschild dynasty for the last two hundred years and the Medici for 600 years before that. 

The world has been ruled by kazarian    ashkenazi Jews who are not descendants of Abraham but are of their father the devil.. 

My first cousin who will most likely be the next prime minister of uk George Osborne, a Robin Hood in reverse character, works for them as does every politician around the world. 

Maybe they will allow some figurehead type of antichrist to come from hiding behind the curtain like Jacob Rothschild does and be more out in the open..maybe.........????????      

I am really convinced about what I have just written so love me or leave me....I am convinced..

I'm also convinced that there are no aliens from other planets but just evil spirits related to the time when fallen angels had sex with earthly women.

Rob Skiba goes into this very thoroughly.. So there you have it.. 

As far as the family of the cog goes, they started simply but then gave up sharing the gospel with others and soon became sidetracked..

I absolutely love their music and I know most of the musicians. 

I also greatly appreciate the work of Simon Peterson alias Christopher Glynn using his Shakespearean voice reading the King James Bible. 

I will have nothing to do with the current leadership of ZERBY and Kelly and would not give them a penny of my hard earned donations from which I live...they promote looooooooove but any love that does not consist of and promote the love of the lost, for me is highly suspect..


No comments:

Post a Comment