Wednesday 11 April 2012

The best sermon I have heard in 73 years

The best sermon I have heard in 73 years.

http://www.youtube.com/Astonisher2

I wish this man was a Roman Catholic.
This man shames us. Yes I am still a died in the wool Roman Catholic but I wish we had Priests who would dare give a message like this.
God bless this man and God bless you for taking the time to listen to this amazing Pastor from Liberty fellowship.
The time is coming when all of us including me will have to stand up for the Truth and most probably be martyred for our faith.
If they torture me to death... Then I will go straight to Heaven IIIIIIIFFFFFF I endure until the end.."He that endures to the end shall be saved"... says Jesus Christ in Matthew Chapter 10 verse 22......
Come on my friends and Brothers and Sisters and Priests and Pastors... Time is very short... This year is going to be the most amazing ever... Take the plunge now and show your true colours and stop hiding like the Pharisees behind the Establishment.
Those Pharisees do it for money.. It is always for money and power that stops us standing up like Ezekiel and the prophets and the brave followers in the Old and in the New Testament.
GBY and KGFG!!
I very much look forward to your replies which I will read with great interest.
michael jaffray king

No comments:

Post a Comment