Thursday 5 April 2012

THE MONEY SUPPLY!!! THE GREATEST SCAM ON EARTH!!!!

The Money Supply!!
The greatest scam on earth!

I love to try and simplify everything! Why? So that even rather stupid and badly educated people like myself can then truly understand.
The highly educated and intellectual ones, just to show just how clever they are, revel in showing off by complicating information to prove their superiority.
What is money?
It is a commodity that people use instead of bartering. It is a very useful way to make it easy to run a business and to go shopping for products, both big and small, both cheap and expensive.
However it is extremely important to control the supply of this cash whether it is in Notes and coins or just enormous figures on computer. About 3% of all money today is actually in Coins and Bank Notes, so the other 97% is just figures recorded on a computer or in some file on a piece of paper.
If I as a person can control this cash supply then I can produce it just for the price of printing it and churning it out on coin making machines.
Now that I am in unlimited control, I can lend this up till now valueless stuff to people who will then use it and put it into the general public use system.
Those I lend this freely made money to, will have to pay this back with interest.
So while this money is in the market being used, then it is real money. So far so good.
Now as I am in control then I can use this to feather my own nest and produce quadrillions for my own manipulative use. I can bankrupt nations, people and businesses. I can cause cash scarcity and cash abundance. I can control inflation and deflation. I can control the world because "Money talks and Bullshit walks!" I can bribe whoever I want and give them offers that they cannot possibly refuse.
When a small Governmen,t put in place by an informed public, controls the money supply, then only the amount of money really required will be in circulation at any one time.
As the old notes become worn out, then replacement new ones can be printed.
However the so called Government banks, like the so called Bank of England or the USA Federal reserve, have absolutely nothing to do with those Political Governments BUT are in the hands of Private Banking Elite such as the Rothschilds and their subsidiaries, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase etc using the names... BANK OF ENGLAND or FEDERAL RESERVE..World Bank. IMF..European Central Bank etc etc
No wonder they do not want Ron Paul to be in any kind Public eye!!!
No wonder they have bought out the Press to only publish to the General Public what they want us all to know. The lying Propoganda produced for our consumption.
Ron Paul wants to do away with pointless wars, he wants to do away with the Federal Reserve private bank and thus get back the money supply, and restore FREEDOM.
I wish for a day when FREEDOM will be Legalised. When Freedom will be the Law. When Freedom will be upheld by the Law Courts and totally backed by a legitimate Government and not one with paid puppets Politicians.
I hope this makes sense and that you will get back to me and let me know what you think. KISS!!!!! KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!!!
As a final thought.... We do get the leaders and systems we deserve.... It really is our fault because we have neglected and thrown out the Salvation offered us by the SUPREME CONTROLLING FORCE of the Universe... Our Trinitarian God, the Father! The Son Jesus Christ!
And the Holy Spirit.
When we neglect such a great offer of SALVATION, then this is what God allows the Executor of Evil, Satan to carry out.
GBY and KGFG.
http://www.youtube.com/Astonisher2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDwiO-u51A4&list=UUzMbc5cytdGEtvqvVYh0zCA&index=2&feature=plcp
Please watch the above linksa and become informed and please pass this on to inform everyone you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment