Thursday 12 April 2012

a truly amazing miracle today 12th April 2012

A truly amazing miracle today 12th of April 2012.

Life with Jesus Christ, truly is amazing. It is exciting and and the verse John Ch 10 v 10 b where Jesus says that "I have come to give you an abundant life", really is true!!!
I used to try and convince people about many different things which I firmly believed to be true by arguing and trying to show them where they are wrong and I am right.
Recently I have found a far more effective method which works on all problems.
Maybe I meet a Muslim who wants to argue with me, or a Protestant, or someone who does not know whether to get married or not, or does not know what job to take?????. These are just a few of the thousands of problems we have to face daily.
My new way of dealing with this and any problem is to take our Lord at His Word in Matthew Chapter 7 verse 7, literally. This promise from Jesus is either true or false. To refresh your memory let's take a look at this verse for a moment.
[7] Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you. [8] For every one that asketh, receiveth: and he that seeketh, findeth: and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened. [9] Or what man is there among you, of whom if his son shall ask bread, will he reach him a stone? [10] Or if he shall ask him a fish, will he reach him a serpent?
What I say to such people and I meet many every day is along these lines. "Look, I understand that you are having problems believing in Jesus, but let us imagine for a moment that there is a loving God in the Universe and that He loves little old you..Not just a little bit but with an extreme love and that He wants to get through to you. So, why don't you just ask Him. As you walk away from me which you will soon do, then just say to Him, I want to know why I am here and where do I come from and where am I going?????. Do you really have a plan for my life or is it all just by chance and by accident?
That is what I was saying some 45 years ago and within 2 weeks of the Lord picking up on my thoughts I was miraculously lead to a simple faith in Jesus Christ and His Holy Bible. It took 2 weeks approximately but not longer.
So I tell this to all who ask me difficult questions.
Today outside the Dom Cathedral in Cologne a young man came up to me and was extremely friendly. I did remember him a little but as I talk to dozens of people every day and as also my memory fails me as I get older, and then I found out that he was one of the many people to whom I had given this challenge. He was 2 weeks ago, not at all sure about God or Jesus and did not want to ask Jesus to come into his heart.
So here he is standing in front of me smiling and reminding me that he was the student who is waiting for his acceptance into a Dutch University to study Psychology.
He had not accepted Christ yet and so when I showed him the prayer again he readily recited it and then told me to his amazement, not mine to begin with, that it was exactly 2 weeks ago that he had first met me and now he exclaimed that this was the proof that God was interested in him. 2 weeks!!!
I was and am still very thrilled and hope that this was an encouragement to you all. Please get back to me when you have a moment and why not try this yourself. God can of course answer you in a flash but I have suggested that you need to keep knocking, asking and looking for at least two weeks and that I am sure that if you do, He the Great Lord of the Universe will move Heaven and Earth to get through to you.. Why??? Because He loves you and is just waiting to be asked. It is just that simple. If you do not ask then He will not force Himself on you and you will have to cope with your own problems, including your inevitable death, without help from HIM
GBY and KGFG!

No comments:

Post a Comment