Thursday 19 April 2012

press 4 truth

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIEwO93qTwc


Press for Truth!!

I realise that many of you are in a state of denial.. It is so hard for you to understand that when money is involved... Large sums...Rothchild family(500Trillion..not billion.... not million but Trillion) who rule the world thru
Rockefeller..JP Morgan..Goldman Sachs and other megarich corporatrions including the Royal Families etc, when money is involved, then there is no limit to the Satanic wickedness that our puppet governments are capable of doing as they are lead by the nose ring by these control freaks.
All governments today are not elected by the people as they should be, but by mega corporations who fund huge sums of money for their election. Everything or almost everything is planned by just a very few people.. 6000 approx.. That is not 1% of the population but is 1,000,000 to 1. This is nothing new... It has always been this way but thanks to the Internet which will soon be closed down under the pretext of National or International security, it is now possible to find out how criminally corrupt the government and their megarich sponsors and controllers are and always have been.
I know perfectly well that what I am writing to you is being read by the SYSTEM and they would like to frighten me into submission.
I AM ONLY A VERY SMALL AND INSIGNIFICANT FRY..
If they kill me then I am rid of this world and will arrive in the arms of Jesus Christ my Saviour. If they kill my kids then all I can say is that they had no future anyway as this world is fast becoming a Prison Planet. If they do either of these things then it just underlines what I am saying. I am scared not to tell you the TRUTH.. That is what scares me...My Big brother is not the wicked so called elite to which I am related by blood lines but the real Heavenly Elite of Jesus Christ and the Saints and the Holy Family of the Triune God and their created Mother and my Mother, the Virgin Mary.
I beseech you to wake up and get out of your denial and be a MAN or a WOMAN and stand up to this Mafia of Criminal wickedness.
Turn to Jesus Christ and repeat this short little prayer and thus ensure your eternal security.
Watch the video links... Yes it will take a little time...then you will see the TRUTH hidden in plain view.
DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST PLEASE COME INTO AND TAKE OVER MY HEART. I WANT YOU ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE..There is no security in this world at the hands of these CRIMINALS. They cannot touch you or me without God's permission.. So when God allows then to terminate our Earthly existence, then So Be IT!!!!!
I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
So here is to meeting you again either here or there or in the air.
GBY and KGFG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment