Sunday 15 April 2012

My confession!

Sending this to you for the second time.. The first one was sent out without reading it through and made little sense..so sorry about that...
so now I have 2 confessions Ha!!!

My Confession!!!
Tuesday 10th April 2012.
Please first watch at least the first 25 minutes of the following.
http://www.youtube.com/Astonisher2
The Monday edition on Astonisher 2.
Alex Jones and GOD!!!
It is just tremendous!!!
I am totally humbled!!!!
Lord forgive me!!!
I am a mess!!!
Lord have mercy!!!!
I have spent so much time trying to prop up Roman Catholicism!!
I still believe that Jesus Christ is still behind this Church in spite of the fact that it is so so so so so so so CORRUPT and full of extremely wicked Pharisaiacal Priests and members..
No one in my Church of over one billion is telling the truth about the NWO! The New World Order!!!
Maybe a few insignificant old ladies???? But no Priests...All False Shepherds!!!
Jesus Christ on the other hand exposed the evil!!!
He even took up a whip and whacked the Banksters and turned over the tables of their money changing wickedness..
A bunch of Cowards!!!
God help us aaaaaaaalllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!
I am ashamed of myself and very very ashamed of those false Shepherd Priests who have buried their heads in the sand.
"Please do not confuse me with the facts!!!! My mind is made up!!!"
This is what they are all saying... God help us all!
GBY and try your best to KGFG!!!
Look forward to your comments and if you want to hear a good Protestant Shepherd who is telling the Truth FROM THE BIBLE please listen to programmes on youtube by Chuck Baldwin especially his most recent exposure of the NWO and all the banksters and Presstitutes and puppet Politicians and out right Luciferian elite who are running and ruining our world as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment