Saturday 21 April 2012

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/lauran08?feature=watch lauran08's channel for april 20th 2012 This is the greates

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/lauran08?feature=watch lauran08's channel for april 20th 2012

This is the greatest find ever on the Internet yet..
SUNDAY blog 22nd April 2012!!!!

I have been sending you so much stuff that I am quite sure that it is too much and that if you read it at all you just skim through it.
Life is a progression for those of us who are seekers.
As I look back on my life I can distinctly see steps all involving shadows of Truth but in the main, always progressing.
Today Sunday the 22nd of April, I have made my greatest discovery yet.
How can that be?? Surely asking Jesus into your heart back in 1965 was the greatest step???
It was the most important FIRST STEP.. But it does not end there as some people erroneously believe. Life is full of exciting further steps, which continue right up to our last breath breathed in that final gasp before leaving this earth for good.
I am so thankful for every step up the mountain.
Without the first second third fourth steps, we would get stuck and many of us do, so that is why I am continually exhorting and encouraging you to ask The Lord and Creator, Saviour of the Universe to grant, and free gift you, with an enquiring mind as to what is the depth of TRUTH.
If I was not continually asking for more, I would still be stuck with Father Barron of Yesteryear and then Alex Jones of Yesterday. There is nothing really wrong with these gentlemen but Why get stuck??? There are Oceans to swim in with unplumitable depths.
My German President of the Legion of Mary group has been trying to encourage me to listen to and read what a lady called Maria is posting frequently on youtube. No 2,000,000 hits here just a few hundred....???Why???The way to God is not the popular way, not the broad way but the Narrow way full of obsticles.
TODAY THE 22ND OF APRIL 2012 IS A DAY OF A VERY GREAT STEP AND THAT IS WHY I AM SO DETERMINED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU. This lady is posting very frequently her exhortations coming from Heaven to us.
First she wisely asks us to pray a simple prayer to make sure that what we are assimilating is coming from God and not just wishful thinking,. Then she lets us have it in more ways than one!
By going to the above link you too can make your first step in this final direction of the world and its course towards the second coming of Jesus Christ. Satan is desperately trying to divert and distract us as he is in his final wicked last ditch effort to Steal and to Kill and to Destroy all of us. Oh How he hates God's beautiful creation of you and me.
Please do your very own research and as I learn I will try to help you too and please if you get ahead of me then help me too.
GBY and KGFG
Sunday blog 22nd April 2012.



Uploads by lauran08
By lauran08| 343 videos

Watch All

No comments:

Post a Comment