Friday 10 July 2015

DEAR BROTHER WHY FO THE CATS NOT EXPOSE THE LUCIFERIAN LEADERSHIP OF THE WORLD?????

DEAR BROTHER

I want to begin by thanking Jesus and our holy mother for your ministry and of course the Father and the Holy Spirit too..

I just wrote you but I'm writing again because there is a possibility that everything I wrote was deleted by mistake. But maybe you have it...

I especially enjoy your two minute apologetics and I use them often to help others..

I do have a gripe about the CATS AND THE PROTS TOO...

They seem to be, most of them anyway, completely silent about the wickedness of our luciferian bankster controlled leaders of this World, which our holy bible tells us is controlled by satan with God's permission...

Why?? 

Because presumably, without evil in the world there would be no free choice and we would either be goody goody robots or baddy baddy ones...

I am particularly referring  to the Rothschild dynasty that through fractional reserve banking and fostering and encouraging conflicts and Controlling every politician on the planet, through made up fiat cash, whatever side he pretends to be..LEFT OR RIGHT OR CENTRE OR LIBERAL etc etc etc, have infiltrated all sections of the community on earth FOR THE LAST 200 years...

One can point out that Christ had satan on his team in the form of judas. 

The 7 churches in Asia were also in a similar state.. But we ARE told about it.. 

The Catholic Church is ABSOLUTELY silent on this subject and seems to be in a bed of convenience with the ABSOLUTELY DEMONIC WICKED WORLD SYSTEM...

In any warfare and especially in such an important confrontation as we are experiencing as I write, it is of paramount importance to know and expose the enemy..THE CATS DEFINITELY DO NOT DO THAT!!!!SO SAD. !!!!!

Jesus was careful to do this in revelation chapter one and two explains where satan's seat was and Jezebel etc...


IT IS ONLY THROUGH THE INTERNET THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP AS THE SATANICALLY CONTROLLED MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS BEEN SO SUCCESSFUL UP TO QUITE RECENTLY, IN DECEIVING THE GOYIM(cattle) INTO SUBMISSION....

It is interesting to note in your testimony that you had a financial bent before your conversion so frankly you must be an expert on this subject too..

I have a military background, of do as you are told, semi aristocratic class, that Henry Kissinger rightly calls stupid cannon fodder.


In 1973 I dropped out of the main stream to join a Protestant sect called the CHILDREN OF GOD which went notoriously off track after its amazing beginning of simple child like faith in Jesus Christ. 

As a drop out, and not a 9 to 5 zombie, I had the opportunity to see the big picture without having my nose to the grindstone..

40 years ago the world system was exposed to me and recently I have been learning much more...especially since my first cousin, a Rothschild protege became the British chancellor of the exchequer and became a typical Robin Hood in reverse character, hell bent on taking money from the poor to give to the rich. Like ALL THE RULING CLASS....

I was for quite a long time a Father Robert Barron's favourite ambassador for his Catholicism project until I pointed out that building number 7 was clearly demolished by explosives and not by collateral damage and office fires that the main stream bought an paid for media were promoting..

He wrote me back with the words and I quote...WE DECIDED TO PULL IT DOWN AS THERE HAD ALREADY BEEN SUCH A GREAT LOSS OF LIFE...HE USED THE WORD WE AND NOW REFUSES TO TALK TO ME AGAIN..FROM FAVOURITE TO DISCARDED IN FIVE MINUTES....

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark!!!!!!!!!

Can you help or are you too an accomplice in these matters as well????
 
I very much look forward to hearing from you

Michael Jaffray king.




No comments:

Post a Comment