Wednesday 15 July 2015

I AM HAPPIER NOW.......

I AM HAPPIER NOW
I am happier now at almost 80, 77 in three months time...
Than I have ever been in all my FOUR SCORE life!!!

WHY.?? How come???

It's all because of one amazing person... We are made in his likeness... Yes, that's right God and in particular His Only begotten Son JESUS CHRIST, who died for my sins on the cruel cross of Calvary and has lived in my heart for 50 years. 

Michael, that's not a person, that's a god. No you are wrong he is a person. Actually three persons in one and he makes my world go round...

Yes he is not just A God but THE ONLY GOD.. He is my very very best friend and I chat away with him all the time and he doesn't tell me to shut up because he's heard it all before, and he does not get bored with me.. ISN'T THAT THE KIND OF FRIEND YOU WOULD JUST LOVE TO HAVE.??

Well he is there for the taking..

Just with a very tiny bit of faith, ask Him to come into your heart and He will..
John ch 1:12... As many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the children of God.
In revelation ch 3:20... He says...." I stand at the door and knock. If any man hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in..."
TRY YOU JUST MIGHT LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment