Thursday 30 July 2015

DEAR FRIEND....INVESTIGATE THE MOTIVE....

Dear friend
What I am about to write to you here is going to make you think that I am ready to go into an insane asylum.
PLEASE WATCH THIS LINKED VIDEO BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER....


I love the Sherlock Holmes stories by Conan Doyle because the main way Holmes discovers his criminals is through using MOTIVES..

If I were the devil and I totally wanted to discredit the idea of God, I would invent and then deceive using limitless resources of made up fiat cash to propagate a theory ( which I would make sure became fact through brainwashing and bribing) that made my arch enemy God and His Son Jesus Christ become discredited and as remote as possible.

Limitless universes with obviously the probability not just possibility of other forms of life who of course would know nothing about Jesus.

By doing simple math when knowing the radius and the circumference of a globe 25,000 at the equator and 8000 diameter 4000 radius I can soon find out how much the drop from a straight line at a tangent to the earths surface will be say 4 miles out.. 16 miles out...

The answer is there isn't any drop......

THE VAN ALLEN BELT is a huge barrier for people to go to the moon or the distant planets.....

There is so much to research.  We have been deceived so many times before.. Box knives...Babies thrown out of incubators...weapons of mass destruction...the mission to the moon...chem trails...aspertam...gmo...fluoride in the water...operation paper clip.. Bay of Tolkin...and on and on....the devil has been very active throughout HIS STORY..his story.. The story of Jesus and us humans...

Through even minimal research we know that no jet airliner ever hit the pentagon...building number 7 was demolished by controlled prearranged demolition...JFK ....

The more we can expose the works of the evil one, the more relevant becomes the good and the best one Jesus Christ..

I was thinking many times..if the people at the top are just jolly good chaps..not Christians but nice guys...then why the hell do we need a Tortured saviour ..if the guys at the top play good cricket and Rugby union and were all well educated, then why bother with this crucified? Risen? Ascended into heaven? Jewish rabbi of two thousand years ago...????

I come from this wicked deceiving class.. I am one of them.. It takes one to know one...

My job as a committed Christian is to know my enemy and question more..

I am uncovering more and more with my enquiring mind and with my MAT77 direct line than most...I don't get it all right but I follow the motive..MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WAKS. 1st Timothy 6:10 paraphrase...

I have the Internet...A VAST LIBRARY OF INFORMATION AT MY FINGER TIPS AND I AM DETERMINED TO UNLOCK THE TRUTH AND EXPOSE THE LIES....

SO HERE ARE SOME LINKS WORTH WATCHING ON YOUTUBE .

No comments:

Post a Comment