Friday 10 July 2015

LETTER TO A PASTOR

LETTER TO PASTOR 
Dear Pastor Eli
I am absolutely fascinated by your take on Israel and the Jews. I thoroughly agree with you on all points. It is interesting how few followers you have which shows that very narrow is the way that leads to TRUTH and few there be that find it.....

I just heard you say that confession is an add on to the Bible.. What do you think of what Jesus said
John 20:23

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of John 20:23.


Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained......

Surely here he was giving his apostles the authority to hear confessions.. I totally agree with you that the free masons sit on the seat of the Vatican......


I The reason that the third secret was not revealed is because it exposed the papacy...

James 5:16King James Version (KJV)

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.....

I am not trying in any way to belittle the rest of what you have said.. I am playing these tapes of yours now for the second time as they ring of truth..they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!....

I studied john ch 6 very carefully about the wafer God which I found very hard to swallow when I changed from being an evangelical to a catholic convert.. I can see the authenticity of the Eucharist being the bod blood soul and divinity of this wafer when blessed even by a reprobate strong delusion end priest..what do you think...for me john 6 was conclusive evidence..along with Matthew 16:18
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH....
THE CATS ARE STILL HERE EVEN THO CORRUPT AND HAVE ENDURED TO THIS DAY BECAUSE OF THE MATTHEW PROMISE IN 16:18......

I really want to be your friend....

And your brother in Christ....

No comments:

Post a Comment