Thursday 26 November 2015

A HEART CRY TO MIKEY AND DAVE AND EVERYONE

Well that is really wonderful that you are doing so great

We had no idea but we just hoped for the best.

I realise that for you David it must be a wonderful experience for you to be free from your parents

It's just a fact yes a fact that we just happen to love you and have been hoping for some information

I Gained a certain amount of hope from the fact that MIKEY read our emails and that we were able to have a one way conversation.

With people you love and are your own flesh and blood I do not find it so easy to just right them off. You obviously do which is your choice but that is sad

Your mother and your father will always feel and believe this way about you.. No matter what you say, do or think..

I your flesh father and yes this letter is mainly directed at you David because I know deep down your elder brother loves me and mum and I believe too that he really understands, so that makes me very happy and nothing can take that away from me.. Nothing!!!

In a strange way and of course you would never admit this, I believe you do too. I realise that you are very very bitter that all your efforts at becoming celebrities has failed and that you blame me especially me.. That is understandable but like I have told you so many times.
THE PAST IS HISTORY crying over it helps not a bit
THE FUTURE IS A MYSTERY worrying about it helps not a bit
THE PRESENT IS A MARVELLOUS GIFT FROM THE CREATOR and it would be wise to grasp it with both hands and run with it and it seems you are doing just that..

Many thanks to Michael ZERBS for giving you a place as a jumping off place so that now you can go to live in England.

Philippians 1:6

“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:” 


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TROUBLE TO COMMUNICATE. TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER...

WE ARE VERY THANKFUL THAT YOU DID THAT...









No comments:

Post a Comment