Thursday 26 November 2015

SPECIAL NOTE TO MY BROTHER

Special note to my brother in Christ.

I am not the only ex family member to believe in a flat earth which only goes to show that sadly your investigative powers prove to be wanting ......

but just in case you do not know, I am one of the only family members who lives by faith by going litnessing and witnessing every day supporting my family of seven children and living entirely by faith just like I did in the family and just like so many if not all the leadership including ZERBY and Kelly gave up doing before the 1980s were over.
You seem so determined to help me to change my well founded opinion that I'm wondering if you are also a part of the GOVERN YOUR MENT DEPARTMENT...TOO?????

I am praying for you and I suggest that you pray too not only for me but for yourself...here is God's telephone number in case you have forgotten..MAT77.....try it you just might like it...

I hope to be able to remain your brother in Christ as I will definitely not want o block you but the ball is in your camp. I ain't budging. GBY KGFG...

No comments:

Post a Comment