Thursday 26 November 2015

DEAR KIDS.

Dear MIKEY, Ang, Jazz, Tashruby, Dave, Jem and Shell..
I'm writing this, not because I'm in the business of trying to control you but because I genuinely want to help. 

Whether I will succeed remains to be seen. I just want a shot at it so here is what I think at this present moment in time.

First...I was totally flipped that ANJ Jas and TASH, were able to meet up in Heathrow.. That was worth a million dollars for me..much better than even a 500 Rothschild trillions!!!!!!!!

Then I heard for the first time about the saga that went on in Plinefeld...For MIKEY and Dave this must have been very traumatic.

Also Mikey's intensive care (a few short months ago) and very serious stomach operation was a terrible experience for all of us...

Then while talking (not knowing it) at cross purposes with ANJ on messages, I thought that it was Dave who had thrown himself under a train..That was a pp doodoo 10 minutes of abject horror for me and mum.

All this to say and especially to Jaz and Ruby, please, you were able to forgive me for the terrible part I played in throwing you out of the house..Yes it was terrible...

So please forgive Mike and Dave...they are close by and we were very sad that you did not meet up at 9 pm...

None of your business dad!! 

Keep out of our affairs!!!

Ok! I understand that reaction too....

But at a considerable physical distance from all five of you I just want you to know over and over again that we would love to see you loving one another again. Loving very much includes forgiving.

GBY KGFG 
Dad
Mum too ..she wanted to be included

No comments:

Post a Comment