Sunday 29 November 2015

I AM PRO JEWISH JUST LIKE I AM PRO ALL RACES AND COLOURS

I AM PRO JEWISH JUST LIKE I AM PRO BLACK...HINDU...MUSLIM...CHINESE...Russian etc etc etc..
BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM PRO CHINESE LIARS OR RUSSIAN BRITISH GERMAN FRENCH LIARS ...AS A CHRISTIAN, I LOVE THE  LIAR BUT HATE HIS LIES.....whether he is Jewish French Italian or like the joke...Japanese Chinese or DIRTYKNEES....

Mitch along with flat Earth 9/11 this is a big one....
I have known about this for a very long time..David Irving a really excellent investigative historian has exposed this humongous hoax..he is banned from Germany...

We must be living very near the end.. Just be careful about anti Jewish stuff especially at your work place..

You and I are both extremely pro Jewish because we are PRO CHRIST AND PRO ALL HIS DISCIPLES AND EARLY FOLLOWERS WHO WERE ALL?????? Guess what race? British?? Nooooooo...French?? Nooooooooooo.. German?? Noooooooooooo
But JEEEWWWIIISSSHHH.. YOU MEAN JEWISH.?? Oh my God Jewish so I must be the most pro Jewish guy in all the world and so are you Mitch ..just remember...


WE MUST PRAY FOR THIS BRAVE LADY SERVING 10 months in jail starting this November aged 87....
The law is an ass just like the famous British saying.
DEAR JESUS PLEASE HELP THIS GREAT PERSON..YES A REALLY GREAT PERSON..ENCOURAGE HER STRENGTHEN HER ENCOURAGE HER AND HELP HER ...IN JESUS NAME I PRAY


No comments:

Post a Comment