Thursday 26 November 2015

ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY my take

ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY My take on these two religions..

ISLAM means submission to the will of their God Allah.
He Allah ( I definitely do not believe that this is the same God as our Jehovah and His Son Jesus Christ) has made himself known in the second half of the first century to an illiterate middle eastern inhabitant named Mohammed. 

Allah did this using a spirt being allegedly the Angel Gabriel who spoke to Mohammed in a cave.

The only real evidence for this,  lies in the Koran itself which took many years to come into fruition.

However this religion which initially split into two main factions, Sunni and Shia has spread like wild fire amongst especially the Middle East and spreading into Asia.

There is no way that this religion could be called a religion of peace.

It believes in spreading it beliefs of total submission to the will of Allah by all means possible including and in general ..FORCED SUBMISSION or face death or if you are lucky pay a heavy tax.

The book the Koran fully backs up this idea of forced submission.

CHRISTIANITY HOWEVER IS ALMOST 100% TAKEN FROM THE NEW COVENANT OF THE HOLY BIBLE.

THIS NEW TESTAMENT IS MOST DEFINITELY AN INSTRUCTION OF PEACE MERCY FORGIVENESS TOLERANCE SUMMED UP IN ONE AGAPE WORD L O V E ....

THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT CHRISTIANITY IS CONTINUALLY BEING USURPED BY VIOLENT PEOPLE FOR THE PURPOSE OF FINANCIAL GAIN AND POPULATION CONTROLLING..BUT THIS CANNOT BE BACKED AND FOUND IN ANY WRITINGS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT

I THINK EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT SET OUT TO DO THIS, IT IS ALSO WORTH MENTIONING,  THE THIRD GREAT RELIGION..JUDAISM..OR ZIONISTIC JUDAISM

ZIONISM HAS LIKE ISLAM ONE AIM.. WORLD POPULATION COMPLETE CONTROL..

WHEN THEIR CHRISTIAN MESSIAH REFUSED TO LEAD THEM IN BATTLE TO SUBDUE THE WORLD AS FOR EXAMPLE MOHAMMED DID FOR ISLAM, THEN THEY COOPTED THE ROMAN OCCUPIERS OF THEIR COUNTRY TO PUT THEIR MESSIAH TO DEATH ...

This all worked out for the good of Christianity as the messiah was born to die on the sacrificial cross of Calvary.

I am proud to call myself a Christian and as a Christian I am to love the invaders of our western countries by millions of young men of fighting age. I am commanded to love them even though they are not simply refugees. Refugees would consist of not just young men but older men women and children...

I have often been called antisemitic. This is a ridiculous accusation as the founder and original followers were all Jews.

If you were to ask me if I loved judaistic Zionism and the religion of Islam then I would emphatically have to answer a very very big NO NO NO. but as I have pointed out I am to love the followers. Just as I must love satanists or luciferians but abhor their false and wicked controlling god like spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment