Thursday 26 November 2015

STILL ALIVE NOVEMBER 1/2015

THE FIRST DAY OF NOVEMBER 2015!!!!

Aren't you just happy to be alive today? Why me? I surely don't deserve to be alive. My elder brother only made it to the age of 24.
He was a jolly nice chap and 60 years on I miss him and pray for him daily.

Yesterday over 200 unsuspecting Russians on their way back from a gorgeous holiday on an Egyptian holiday resort, including 20 children all lost their lives in Russia's worst air disaster.

I can hear many people angrily exclaiming,"What kind of a so called loving God allowed such a terrible event to happen?"

A cursory glance at history and one realises that events like this are happening all the time, in wars and civil unrest and crime,and and and! Why?? What are you up to God? A God of Love? I don't think so, more like a cruel monster. Or is He?

I personally am a terrible friend to have on Face book!

I very rarely just chat away with people just being friendly...Why Michael are you like that?

So this communication is to let you know what is really on my mind.

If you bother to read this maybe some of those unanswered questions above will become answered. Let's see!

Now T I M E is a very precious commodity. We don't know when time for us will run out? To give you the example of my brother Bill who lost his life on May 4th 1954, let's think about that weekend day when he and his best friend decided to go sailing.

My parents family, of mum,dad,Bill and me were all very keen yachtsmen.

From the age of ten on I spent every bit of free time mucking about in boats. Small sailing dinghies. 

We loved to compete and pit our skills at this sport in weekend races. All of us were pretty good at it. Me especially, as I started very young and devoted so much time to it. Whatever you put your mind to and repeatedly perform, you are bound to become expert. It's just a matter of time and energy put in.

So that is just an introduction before telling you what really is on my mind continually, really since about 1965 to the present day...

NUMBER ONE...I AM A PROMOTER OF JESUS CHRIST..A MISSIONARY.. I BELIEVE THAT THE CHRIST OF THE HOLY BIBLE IS THE TOTAL SOLUTION TO ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS.. Yes even though there are terrible disasters and injustices constantly occurring. 

So 12 years after the untimely death of my brother Bill, I gave my life to Him..to Jesus Christ..

Now 50 years have passed by and I can confidently say that although I continually fall short of being a good disciple of His, He has never ever failed me in all that time...

NUMBER TWO...I am fascinated about finding out facts about the criminal Mafia elite who run our world, working directly for Lucifer but always pretending through amazing propaganda to be good and loving having our best interests at heart..NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH..
THIS GOOD OLD ADAGE APPLIES TO THEM AS THEY CONTROL THE POWER THROUGH BEING IN CHARGE OF THE MONEY SUPPLY..""" MONEY TALKS!!!!! AND BULLSHIT WALKS!!!!!"""

NUMBER THREE...We are in a very serious spiritual conflict..The enemy is very intelligent and he knows exactly how to distract us and fool us. He knows exactly how to operate in such a way that we don't even know he really exists and we don't really know what he is up to. But in any conflict we need to KNOW OUR ENEMY....If we don't know THE TRUTH of what he is up to then our efforts in combat will be easily defeated. All great Generals studied up on their opponents and their tactics just so they could out manoeuvre them and defeat them.
John 8:32“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free!"

NUMBER FOUR...For a short time at the beginning of my Christian life, I was part of a missionary group called THE NAVIGATORS ..
I learned a great deal from this group on some very important aspects of being a Christian



No comments:

Post a Comment