Wednesday 22 October 2014

A VERY IMPORTANT CONVERSATION...

I'm going to call this just simply a very important conversation. So this is me Michael Jaffray King talking to you. Of course I don't know your name but you know your name. We both know our own names so that is all that matters. I know my name and you know your name and my name. Our creator knows us both intimately, intimately, yes that's right intimately. What I want to tell you is the following. Both you and I are very very important people. We both exist here on this earth during a period of time...let's hope that we can be living in the same time for at least as long as this conversation. I cannot guarantee you that I will still be alive by the time I finish writing to you, and actually you can't guarantee that you will be alive either..Of course the chances are that we will both make it for the next 5 to 10 minutes. That is a reasonable hope. So what is the purpose of this? I was listening a few minutes ago to the gospel of John being read to me by a very good friend called Simon. Now I knew Simon very well about 30 years ago and then we lost touch. We were both Christian missionaries and met in London, BROMLEY to be precise and then in India, and and then our ways went separate and now miraculously we are in contact again. He has a great gift from God....That gift is his voice. He has a Shakespearean voice and is using this voice to transmit the good news of Jesus Christ into all the world. A few minutes ago I was amazed to realise that all human life is such a miracle and such an adventure. You and I both arrived here without being asked if we wanted to come or not. When we came into the light we had absolutely no idea where we were or who we were either. We just suddenly existed as a little pretty dumb baby creature. Very slowly we started to feel hungry and then the loving arms of our mothers would comfort us and direct our mouths to a source of delicious warm nourishing liquid. Soon we could protest by making noises through our mouths...Demanding noises, angry frustrated noises and sometimes even happy, laughing and satisfied cries. Like I have already tried to explain, we knew nothing about this world when we arrived and we had to learn everything from scratch.. Literally everything and if you are truthful, we are still learning new things every day. Well you and I both know the rest of the story which takes us up to the now point in time..10.30 pm on Tuesday the 21st of October 2014....now this very moment is actually the most important moment of your whole life..YES NOW...NOT FIVE MINUTES AGO AND NOT IN FIVE MINUTES TIME..You see my friend, the past is all History. There is nothing we can do to change it..The future, thank God is a mystery, and we have no idea what will happen tomorrow..But we do have the PRESENT MOMENT which likes its name really is a present, a great GIFT..We have been given the free choice to use this time, the PRESENT in any way we like.. It is our choice..We can use this precious moment for good, to help someone or for evil to harm..We can use this moment to reach out and love and that is just what I want to do to you dear friend...First I want to let you know that God loves us both so much that He sent His only begotten Son, JESUS, born of the Virgin Mary to live among us and then to voluntarily allow Himself to be sacrificed in a cruel murderous, torturous death just out of His great love for you and me, so we could be set free by His sacrifice for us, to continue for the rest of eternity in His wonderful company experiencing His power and protection and loving care for ever, just for the asking and accepting Him. And,and, and I want to let you know that I love you and care for you too and I hope and pray that you will feel the same way about me...Maybe you have met me and know what a rascal and imperfect person I am or maybe you know me through my blogs or my writings on facebook or just on the Internet or you have met me when I was out witnessing on the streets.?? every moment that we are here we are incredibly vulnerable and our little life can be snuffed out at any moment. Now my life has so far lasted 76 years. That is a lot longer than most people, think about it. In the last century millions of people never made it to the age of 24 of 24. Their lives were suddenly ended by bombs and bullets and explosions and accidents and terminal sicknesses..Both you and I have absolutely no idea where or when we will depart from this planet.. That is a secret that only God knows..our existence our God-given existence is going to end..That is certain.. Here is a great and easy to remember statistic..ONE OUT OF EVERY ONE WILL DIE TO THIS WORLD. Aren't you glad that you don't know the day nor the hour nor the circumstances? I am and I hope you are too. Please take a moment to think about what I have written and I would love to hear your personal response. By the way, are you still there? Are you still listening and reading what I'm writing and writing? as I think about this at this moment, I have absolutely no business to be here at all, and let's face it neither do you. It is just a gift to both of us so please just be thankful for this precious little moment that we have shared together. That's me Michael Jaffray King King, and you, precious you, precious you who ever you are. We are both loved by Jesus. He created us and gave us this opportunity to share this moment together. I enjoyed it immensely and I hope you did too. I would love to hear from you whoever and wherever. Thank you so much for your time. God bless you and try to keep going for God and others, until that moment when you will leave this earth for good. Okay! My precious friend good night. Sleep well and let's tell God together a very big THANKYOU for his amazing plan in allowing us this great gift of life here on earth and an even more amazing existence with HIM..after death in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment