Saturday 11 October 2014

DAILY MAIL INTERVIEW WITH YOU GUYS

I have no idea if this will get to you or not..We have read the daily mail interview and if it helps to rock your boat then good luck to you..we have just for the record never sent you hate mails or said that you will go to hell. Only JESUS can decide that one and as we daily pray for you in the Rosary prayer, I think that JESUS will be merciful as long as you don't outright reject him. I hope you will never do that..we wish you all the very best in your singing career with X FACTOR FINALS AND WE WILL TRY TO BE WATCHING.. WE THINK THAT YOU ARE BORN ACTRESSES AND PRETTY GOOD SINGERS AND YOU SURE HAVE HAD A GREAT DEAL OF PRACTISE..WHEN WE ARE APPROACHED BY THE MEDIA WE ALWAYS SAY NO COMMENT.. MUM AND DAD BOTH LOVE YOU AND I THINK THAT YOU KNOW THAT VERY WELL...NO WE DO NOT BELIEVE YOU EVER WENT TO ISRAEL BUT IT WAS A NICE TRY TO IMPRESS US..AS FOR THE EMAIL BEING HACKED INTO I CANNOT HELP FEELING THAT YOU OR YOUR ASSOCIATES HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. IF I AM WRONG ON THAT ON SO BE IT BUT WE HAVE IT BACK AGAIN NOW AND I AM WRITING TO YOU BOTH ON MY YAHOO.CO.UK ACVOUNT. Ending with we love you both no matter what you say

No comments:

Post a Comment