Saturday 11 October 2014

MY TWO DAUGHTERS JAZ AND RUBY TASH..BLONDE ELECTRA..SORRY MATE!!!!

My two daughters Jaz and Ruby tash...BLONDE ELECTRA... IN MY OPINION, WHAT MAKES OUR DAUGHTERS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING IS. their personalities and their very attractive CHARACTER.. That is their ace card..Sorry Mate!!! They are not like the others who are great but character and personality wise they win hands down.. They are actually HOLLYWOOD...Simon and the judges know that too so let's hold our breaths and see what happens...All the garbage that they have posted in interviews with the latest in the Daily Mail about me and their mum...about hate mails...about condemning them to hell is just BS.. We don't really mind, as scandals is what show BIZ is a lot about.... WE LOVE ALL ENTERTAINERS. They brighten up what is often just dreary lives. We have always loved J AND R OR T unconditionally..just like we love all their brothers and sisters...Their sibs of course are disappointed because they would have all liked to get in on the act, but that is normal family stuff of which anyone who has a family with more than just your sweet dog and cat will realise...I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am a SINNER SAVED BY GRACE..SAVED BY JESUS CHRIST WHO LOVES ME AND YOU SO MUCH THAT HE WENT TO THE CRUEL MURDEROUS CROSS JUST FOR YOU AND ME..IF YOU DO NOT THINK HE LOVES YOU WATCH AND RE WATCH MEL GIBSON'S CLASSIC BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE "THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST" TO SEE JUST WHAT HE HAD TO ENDURE FOR YOUR AND MY SIN..GO TO MY BLOG SPOT ON blogger.com and type in my name and read 100 s of blogs about what I really believe..I have written an auto bio about my loopy life ( I love that description of my singl pringle kids) and it may soon be put into a well written book by Roger RUSSELL from USA he is working on it at present...

2 comments: